Follow

Lobo

Character » Lobo appears in 1130 issues.

The last of the Czarnians, Lobo is known and feared across the universe as a bounty hunter who never misses his mark. Super-strong, immortal and unstoppable, the Main Man has frequently clashed with Superman, although they have on occasion found themselves on the same side.

Whats the Lobo Up to now

Avatar image for gozerthedestroyer
    GOZERTHEDESTROYER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By GOZERTHEDESTROYER

?

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By the_tree

Getting pooped on by Rob Liefeld.

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

He is appearing in Deathstroke #9. Apparently he has been imprisoned in a intergalactic prison and he escapes. Which is what brings Deathstroke into the scene.

Walker696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Walker696

So to bring down the guy who's super strong, can't die from anything, and use to trade blows with Superman for fun, they bring in a guy who can use weapons very well...........yea can't see that going wrong anywhere

fACEmelter88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By fACEmelter88

@Walker696 said:

So to bring down the guy who's super strong, can't die from anything, and use to trade blows with Superman for fun, they bring in a guy who can use weapons very well...........yea can't see that going wrong anywhere

HAHAHAHA.....u my friend are hilarious.

dice2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By dice2099

I know there reinventing the charecters but I do not like this new lobo at all...I feel like the comics are trying to make themselves look like the newer movies.... And now lobo seems like a Wolverine knock off instead of an over the top dirt bag who you loathe and want to read more and more about.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jeanroygrant

@dice2099said:

I know there reinventing the charecters but I do not like this new lobo at all...I feel like the comics are trying to make themselves look like the newer movies.... And now lobo seems like a Wolverine knock off instead of an over the top dirt bag who you loathe and want to read more and more about.

This.

Bitchgurl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Bitchgurl

I've been out of the Lobo Loop for a while..is he still a Red Lantern?

Sinfulplayerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Sinfulplayerx

@The_Tree said:

Getting pooped on by Rob Liefeld.

This to the max! Rob Liefeld just came off of a comic book killing spree in the past 2 years. He killed off my DeadPool Corps..... Then He killed off Lobo and some other assorted much loved comics....(How does this guy keep getting jobs)..... then he copy pasted his YoungBlood circa 1990 variant addition cover into a new 2012 addition.................. and don't blink to fast or you might miss the non existant backgrounds that he draws so awesomely. Please I'd rather have Steve Dillon draw the Hulk. /end rant.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.