Lobo MTV series

#1 Posted by ryleestrange (1 posts) - - Show Bio

So it seems, as i'm going by this site, that there was a short-lived ultra-violent MTV cartoon starring the infamous Lobo.

Why does the internet seem to have nothing regarding this? Does it exist? Can it be watched/bought? Any help would be great, cos it sounds brilliant!

#2 Posted by SiycoBat (157 posts) - - Show Bio

It can be watched. All of the episodes are on this site but they are on a flash player and you have to download them. http://www.lobobrasil.com.br/english/downloads.html

#3 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this true?

#4 Posted by SiycoBat (157 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr.obvious: Yes its true. I even checked. The episodes are on a flash so its not real episodes but its as close to episodes as you can get. All the flash episodes have games on them so you have to skip through them to get to the scenes.

#5 Edited by BiteMe-Fanboy (7846 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr.obvious said:

Is this true?

Yeah, it's true. It's hard as hell to find it on the internet though. I seen them once. There was around 14 episodes. They were pretty cool.

The site SiycoBat posted has them for download..

Thanks for the link, guy! I been wantin' to watch these again for a long time...

#6 Edited by SiycoBat (157 posts) - - Show Bio

@BiteMe-Fanboy: XD No problemo! Oh and just to put it out there, I'm a girl. :)

#7 Posted by ArcadiaExeter (55 posts) - - Show Bio

the site says it's an MTV series, but these were posted on WB website. was there an MTV series or was this series put on MTV at some point?

#8 Posted by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

I saw the show. It was pretty good.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.