Her Future??

#1 Posted by papad1992 (6829 posts) - - Show Bio

Personally, I think Loa is one of the coolest X-Students out there. She can phase through you and you would "crumble". I think the writers should make her a full frontal member/character. She could be trained as a death machine. With some training in combat I think she could be an assassin for hire! What do you guys think of Loa?

#2 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio
@papad1992: Maybe she'll join X-Force. Though apparently she's pretty laid back so I don't think she'd want to be a killing machine. 

I think it'd be cool if she didn't completely crumble things but make things like clay?
#3 Posted by papad1992 (6829 posts) - - Show Bio

She could spend a few days with Wolverine and that would break her mellowness.

#4 Posted by daken_2513 (416 posts) - - Show Bio

She is going to be featured in an arc of XMen Leagacy later this year?
#5 Posted by spiderguylll (620 posts) - - Show Bio

she can't beat X-23

#6 Posted by grimm (525 posts) - - Show Bio
@spiderguylll: She probably could. I mean really what can stop Loa? She just phases as Laura attacks and Laura's arm gets ripped off.
#7 Posted by Baddamdog (2223 posts) - - Show Bio

She doesn't have any killer instinct though, she didn't want to kill those techno-zombies during Necrosha even though they were dead already, although this panel is completely badass... 

Maybe she does have killer instinct even if it's only for....
#8 Posted by IrishX (2367 posts) - - Show Bio

"Please... don't... make me... hurt you" 

Look at the position she's in and that's what she says. I love Loa and really hope she becomes a more important figure in the X-Men world. 

#9 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18854 posts) - - Show Bio

She's in x-men legacy :]

#10 Posted by Gawdzilla (376 posts) - - Show Bio

Loa appeared in the recent Namor issue and she claimed to a student of Atlantean culture. Also the writer graced CBR and said we'd be seeing more of Loa. Also check out this solicit: 

" A special issue showcasing the different sides of Prince Namor: proud king, valiant hero—and arrogant, unfaithful lover. Years ago, when Namor was young, he fell in love with a surface woman, only to break her heart. But what is her connection to the new generation of X-Men? A stand-alone story that sets the stage for an unexpected new NAMOR storyline!"

Could Loa be related to Namor?

#11 Posted by lorex (954 posts) - - Show Bio

Loa is one of the younger X-Men with tons of potential but has not really gotten much time in the spotlight as of yet. The writers seem to have their attention focused on X-23, Pixie, and Hellion right now(I am sure there are 
others but I can recall ATM). Perhaps a different writer could give her more attention.  I know her powers work on solid matter but does anyone know if the affect energy, i.e could she pass through a force field?

#12 Posted by Gawdzilla (376 posts) - - Show Bio
@lorex said:
" Loa is one of the younger X-Men with tons of potential but has not really gotten much time in the spotlight as of yet. The writers seem to have their attention focused on X-23, Pixie, and Hellion right now(I am sure there are  others but I can recall ATM). Perhaps a different writer could give her more attention.  I know her powers work on solid matter but does anyone know if the affect energy, i.e could she pass through a force field? "

If you want Loa read Namor, cuz she's being an utter badass in it
#13 Posted by DATNIGGA (1193 posts) - - Show Bio
@Baddamdog: dont come between a girl and her ice cream lol

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.