Billly Conners

Posted by chris thompson (858 posts) - - Show Bio

I just heard some f-ed up sh!t. I heard that the lizard ate his own son!!!!!!!! Is this true?
#1 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio
@chris thompson:  First off, put a spoiler block on that, because I'm sure some people haven't read their ASM yet.
 Second....
It's great news. Why do you seem angry? Billy Connors is a useless character, and his age.. well, it doesn't change. His best function at this point would be to die, and as for Curt, lets face it, his human half has no use either now. Lizard is Lizard, he's pure now. How is that NOT awesome?
#2 Posted by chris thompson (858 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123:
Im not angry. I just think it is really messed up. He freakin' ate his own son
#3 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio
@chris thompson: He's a reptile, reptiles do that. And it's supposed to be messed up, he has no more humanity left :D
#4 Posted by chris thompson (858 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123:
So he cant turn human again?
#5 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio
@chris thompson: I dunno. His persona as Connors seemed to ... die. So I doubt it.  It's not confirmed though.
#6 Edited by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio

they didnt show it, so he might still be alive. sounds like he lizard raped his assistant though

#7 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio
@DH69 said:
" they didnt show it, so he might still be alive. sounds like he raped his assistant though "
Dude, it was VERY heavily implied. From kid-Kraven's comments, to the letters page of last issue, to the fact that Billy isn't seen once Lizard pounces...
#8 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13595 posts) - - Show Bio

yummy  yummy yummy, hes got kids in his tummy and he feels like munching you 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.