Follow

Lizard

Character » Lizard appears in 1031 issues.

During an experiment, Dr. Curtis Connors accidentally turned himself into a ferocious reptilian monster who seeks to turn humans into lizards like himself. The Lizard is one of Spider-Man’s oldest and deadliest foes while ironically, his alter ego is a close friend and former teacher of Spidey’s alter ego, Peter Parker.

B-Rated Badguy: Lizard Review

MTHarman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 0

Edited By MTHarman

My short film about the Lizard, with SHED coming to an end and despite my negative reviews at first, Im actually excited to see how the SHED would end. 

Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
    haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1207

User Lists: 14

Wow this is great and I did not know this much about Lizard. Also what movie program do you use it is really good. I hope you make more.

MTHarman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By MTHarman

I was about to use a program that was already installed into my computer, but it wouldn't be that good. When I researched on how to do make movies, I found the second best program, which was adobe creations. I had to too delete all my games to install it and for it to run smooth. Its an advance software and also quite expensive, It took me a week to figure out the basics, im still learning so, so the video's I put up here are actually just for practice on my editing and acting. 

I have a whole lot of skits and episodes in mind.

-Bullseye review 
    -Sideshow collectables 
    -B-Rated Characters in Marvel 
    -Marvel Masterpieces (collectable cards) 
    -Me vs Dance Dance Revolution for Wii (which im doing this week) 
    -Punisher review 

-A couple movie reviews 
    -Vlad the Impaler
    -Marvel vs DC 
    -and a special, and im still thinking if it should be my longest, Dark Reign ( which I have every comicbook of) and the royal disappointment known as Seige #4, Im practicing my acting, my rants, and my lines for that one single comic, and im going to explain in every single way why that comic was probably a huge letdown.  
    -and comic reviews like you two do

If you plan on getting adobe, try to get both movie editor and picture editor so you can cut out the pictures and use them in your film. Also you can get a green backdrop so you be in the film with a different background, im still trying to find one for myself.

chris thompson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By chris thompson

Nice review
    MichaeltheFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 26

#4  Edited By MichaeltheFly

MT I still don't know how you do it, but it is poetry, do you take requests?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.