Follow

Liz Allan

Character » Liz Allan appears in 1063 issues.

Elizabeth Allan was a classmate of Peter Parker. She dated and later married Harry Osborn, Peter's best friend. She has a son named Normie Osborn.

Should Peter Parker date Liz Allan?

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By darthfury78
    darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By darthfury78

I have always thought that Liz was secretly in love with Peter Parker. With BND and OMIT behind us, wouldn't be a good idea for Peter to have a mutual relationship with the girl who never had the chance to date him. Wouldn't be interesting to see Peter date a woman who is a single parent, which has never happened before in his life. This would be is a challenge that I want to see happen in a possible Liz Allen x Peter Parker relationship. It would be the first time that he would enter into uncharted territory with a woman who is a parent. It might help Peter Parker a great deal with establishing a bond of friendship with her son, Normie.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
    Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#3  Edited By Kairan1979

No. The kids (with few exceptions like Molly Hayes or Hit-Girl) are ruining the stories.

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By darthfury78

But we have yet to see Normie developed his personality in the stories. He and Peter would be good friends.

infonation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By infonation

@darthfury78: Now that I think about it, Peter might be an even better father to Normie than Harry was! (I wonder what the Green Goblin would think of of that?...)

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 137

I've thought of this as well, i wouldn't mind seeing them together

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.