Follow

Living Tribunal

Character » Living Tribunal appears in 177 issues.

The Living Tribunal is a single entity existing across the entire Marvel Multiverse. He is the Judge of the Marvel Multiverse and the arbitrator of cosmic justice. He is above the likes of the Celestials, Galactus, Eternity, Death, and Infinity. The Living Tribunal doesn't have his own free will, as he serves the will of the creator of the Marvel Multiverse, The One Above All.

What are the feats of Living Tribunal?

Lance_Pettit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I don't care about "Oh, well he could beat Darkseid" or any Living Tribunal vs. stuff. I just want to know his feats.

OmegaHans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

One comes to mind, when Adam Warlock annihilated the cosmic abstracts during his time as the holder of the Infinity Gauntlet, that the LT just simply snapped his fingers and all the abstracts were brought back again.

Oh and he held the Phoenix Force in his palm.

Understandably though he doesn't have many on-panel feats because of how omnipotently powerful he is (or supposed to be) over just about everyone.

Jigen879

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also I want to know his feats, because he can beat only infity gaunlet, that is only universal, however he was beaten by Protege, who is just universal, bah I don't know, however many fans believe in many things that never happen in the comics, so only superior than infity gaunlet or what ?

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One of his feats is winning a race against a snail.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.