Follow

Link

Character » Link appears in 146 issues.

Link is the name given to the playable protagonist of Nintendo's popular "The Legend of Zelda" video game series. There exist several incarnations of Link thoughout various time periods, though they all the share the mantle of the hero chosen by the Gods to save the land of Hyrule. One of the most famous video game characters, Link has inevitably appeared in several Manga and comic book adaptations.

Just a few questions

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By shanana

Ok, for those of you whom beat the Zelda OoT game, you'll recall that there is two links for a short period of time. The older Link, whom saved Hyrule from Ganondorf and then the Young Link. Zelda used her ocarina, to turn him young in which he went on another journey. (Majora's mask). That Older Link is the hero talked about in Zelda Windwaker.

Where did the Twilight Princess Link come from?

Why does'nt he Speak?

Why does every Princess Take the name of Zelda?

Hozuki Akiba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Hozuki Akiba

Their has always been a Link. Any time. He is always their to protect Hyrule. He's just their, but in different incarnations. And different titles.

Not sure, but to me its a great part of the game. Link is to much of a bad ass to speak :p

No clue. Probally because she is the main female, and damsell in distress. Like each main character is called Link, so each main female needs to be Zelda. That and if they changed it......What would the games stat being callled The Legend Of Susan :P

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By shanana

Well Windwaker's "Zelda" was named Tetra.

I read something on Ninetendo's site that said, that all the Link's were in a lineage, and that two of the "Zelda"S were cannon.

Hozuki Akiba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Hozuki Akiba

LOL She was still Zelda though if i remember.

Each link is Hylian. Not sure if each link is the decendant of the previous one, but its more likekely a reincarnation.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By shanana

I just read, that the Twilight Princess Link, was related to the oot and Majora's mask link.

Hozuki Akiba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Hozuki Akiba

Was he. I know TP was set a hundred years after MM.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By shanana

YUP YUP

Hozuki Akiba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Hozuki Akiba

Aren't TP and WW parrellell to each other. Like they occur at similar times.

Sophie Lopez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Sophie Lopez

Hmmm, IDK.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By shanana
    Cake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Cake
    @Sha: 
    Where did the Twilight Princess Link come from?                 Not exactly sure what you mean so I wont answer that.

Why does'nt he Speak?          He does speak, but we can't hear or even read what he said and even then he isn't very talkative.

Why does every Princess Take the name of Zelda?            Every girl in the royal line is named Zelda because of  the actual "legend of zelda", which is a legend in the game. I don't remember it exactly, but it goes something like this. When one of the old kings of hyrule died he gave the information of the golden land to his daughter, the original Zelda, but the prince wanted to know how to get their so he got a wizard to 
    interrogate her, but she wouldn't tell them and out of anger the wizard put her into enternal sleep, but he died in the process. Her brother became sad because of what he had become and what had happened to his sister so he made it a tradition to call all of the girls in their royal line Zelda.
    shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By shanana
    @Cake said:
    " @Sha:  Where did the Twilight Princess Link come from?                 Not exactly sure what you mean so I wont answer that.Why does'nt he Speak?          He does speak, but we can't hear or even read what he said and even then he isn't very talkative. Why does every Princess Take the name of Zelda?            Every girl in the royal line is named Zelda because of  the actual "legend of zelda", which is a legend in the game. I don't remember it exactly, but it goes something like this. When one of the old kings of hyrule died he gave the information of the golden land to his daughter, the original Zelda, but the prince wanted to know how to get their so he got a wizard to  interrogate her, but she wouldn't tell them and out of anger the wizard put her into enternal sleep, but he died in the process. Her brother became sad because of what he had become and what had happened to his sister so he made it a tradition to call all of the girls in their royal line Zelda. "
    OHHHHHHHHHHHH

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.