Follow

Link

Character » Link appears in 145 issues.

Link is the name given to the playable protagonist of Nintendo's popular "The Legend of Zelda" video game series. There exist several incarnations of Link thoughout various time periods, though they all the share the mantle of the hero chosen by the Gods to save the land of Hyrule. One of the most famous video game characters, Link has inevitably appeared in several Manga and comic book adaptations.

An interesting thought crossed my mind...

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Wolfrazer

That being, Link has the Triforce of Courage and it has been stated that this gives Link the ability to master any item/weapon he gets his hands on without any training almost as if its instinctive. So the question here is, if he was put into a more modern setting....would that power still apply? Like if he got a hold of a gun, would he be able to shoot it with master accuracy? Would he be able to master driving a car, a plane, a jet? 

I mean, I would assume so being that theres nothing really stated on the Trifroce of Courage that it is limited to what it can do for Link.

seekquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By seekquaze

The Triforce of Courage has never officially been stated to give Link any powers or abilities. Some speculate it gives him mastery of any weapon and increased courage. We do not know for sure. The only thing we know about it is it provides Link with some mystical protection. In Twilight Princess it turned him into a wolf instead of a shadow. Some non-canon comics occasional gave him a protective shield and sometimes restored his life.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.