Most useful X-man

#1 Edited by In_the_zone (37 posts) - - Show Bio

Heather Cameron (Aka Lifeguard)

Her mutant ability is Reactive Adaptation, means her body reacts to whatever danger she or any of her teammates are in.

Meaning she cant die.

Here are two examples:

Growing wings: Saving Bishop as he is danger of falling

Bulletproof skin: To protect her allies and civilians from mobsters with guns

Edit: She is also very underrated

Opinions welcome

#2 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11667 posts) - - Show Bio
What about Darwin?
#3 Posted by cattlebattle (12989 posts) - - Show Bio
@GrandSymbiote94: Darwin only evolves to save his own life though......Lifeguards purpose is to save herself and others.

Elixir was an ultimate plot convenience. Anyone could get maimed or stabbed or shot because in the end Elixir just healed them.
#4 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm.

Her power is never not useful. Lifeguard's power won't be used everyday. If she's not in danger, it won't be used. But Storm's power is infinitely useful and usable from the instant she wakes up in the morning to when she goes to sleep.

#5 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11667 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle said:

@GrandSymbiote94: Darwin only evolves to save his own life though......Lifeguards purpose is to save herself and others.

Ah, I see. Makes sense.

#6 Posted by In_the_zone (37 posts) - - Show Bio

If she gets used more maybe we can see her more in control of her powers

also be able to use them more, offensively than just on defence.

Too bad she hasnt really been used in over 10 years. "sigh"

#7 Posted by Cobalion (188 posts) - - Show Bio

@fadetoblackbolt: Storms powers are useful and uber-level but she can still be killed

#8 Posted by marlexcabanilla (106 posts) - - Show Bio

@cobalion: but if you have enough arsenal to take her down cause if you dont sorry for you

#9 Posted by Malachi_Munroe (2260 posts) - - Show Bio

i love me some lifeguard!

Storm.

Her power is never not useful. Lifeguard's power won't be used everyday. If she's not in danger, it won't be used. But Storm's power is infinitely useful and usable from the instant she wakes up in the morning to when she goes to sleep.

lifeguard's power is basically the power to have any power right?

#10 Posted by abaldo (560 posts) - - Show Bio

In a team battle you got to have your telepath, so either Emma, Rachel, Psylocke or Jean would be useful for that!

Individually for BFR it would be Jean (TK) Storm (Natural Disaster) and anyone else who is a TK/ Elemental/Energy manipulator!

All together I would have to say Darwin! eventhough its a personal ability he can still protect and save people just like life guard! he is like a Fury type of mutant.

But If Meggan or Wanda ever joined the x men then I will choose one of them!

Wanda: someone who manipulates the outcome of the battle! or reality warp....

Meggan: someone who is extremely powerful and dangerous!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.