Will Lex Luthor Appear In The 'Man Of Steel'?

• 66 results
#51 Posted by sinestro_GL (3287 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably use him for a sequel

#52 Posted by VioletPhoenix (305 posts) - - Show Bio

@spidermanandsuperman: agreed, possibly in a sequel, maybe eventually show he's the secret mastermind behind Superman's woes when it comes to villains going after the Man of Steel

#53 Posted by Mia26 (145 posts) - - Show Bio

He should be in the film but he should be in the shadows ploting how to take down this "Alien", pitting villians against Superman until the thrid film where he comes out because he "I must deal with the alien threat myself." - Alexander Luthor and then boom .... now that would be awesome.

#54 Posted by War07 (135 posts) - - Show Bio

NO NO NO!!!

#55 Edited by THORSON (2511 posts) - - Show Bio

camoe would be cool.

#56 Edited by lorex (958 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope for this version of Superman they will portray Lex and the brilliant and successful business man and not criminal lex we have seen in the past.

#57 Edited by mcbean (292 posts) - - Show Bio

Of course if only a cameo now Kneel before ZOD !

#58 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7955 posts) - - Show Bio

For me one of the most interesting things about Man of Steel is the fact that Lex isn't in it.

#59 Edited by G_Money_Christmas (884 posts) - - Show Bio
#60 Posted by knightofthechronicle (711 posts) - - Show Bio

@g_money_christmas: check out a site called Brickset.com and look up 'Battle for Metropolis'

#61 Posted by AmazingWebHead (3869 posts) - - Show Bio

If he does, I'm hoping for a Legion of Doom!

...Or is that asking to much? Okay, I'll settle for just the green & purple battlesuit.

#62 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Cameo please and nothing more...Luthor is just so overrated in my opinion.

#63 Posted by Jaydefrei (1 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope he at least makes some sort of cameo appearance, whether that's a mention or a hint at him to at least open up the possibilities for the sequels and future appearances

#64 Edited by Raw_Material (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see why not.

Every movie needs an antagonist and I think he's one of the best fits for Superman.

However, I think they're going with General Zod on this one.

#65 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Highly doubt it.

#66 Posted by kilon (123 posts) - - Show Bio

IT WAS ALWAYS SUPERMAN VS BATMAN.. DC IS THAT WAY

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.