who should portray lex in the upcoming superman movie?

#1 Posted by grimreaper1980 (619 posts) - - Show Bio

i would like to see michael rosenbaum move to the big screen as lex, the problem with that is he probably won't

#2 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio

Billy Zane

#3 Edited by ComicMan24 (147080 posts) - - Show Bio

Not Lex Luthor again!! Superman has other villains to fight with. I'm sick and tired with Lex Luthor in every movie. But Billy Zane is a good choice, Michael Rosenbaum looks too young.

#4 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula said:
" Billy Zane

"
Wait thats a joke right?
#5 Posted by DEGRAAF (7876 posts) - - Show Bio
@grimreaper1980:
i think he Michael Rosenbaum would do it for a movie. its one thing for a tv show but to get him back in to a big movie like that would be unquestionably the best thing for his career.
#6 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio
@Final Arrow: no, why.
Have you seen Billy in Demon Knight. he is perfect for Lex. tell me that his role in that film doesn't scream super-villain.
#7 Posted by Daredevilwithoutfear (90 posts) - - Show Bio

Billy Zane would be Awesome as Lex!!! But come on Enough with Luthor in every movie give Superman another villian to go up against instead of Luthor in every film as the main bad guy. I would love to see Luthor Team up with Ultra Humanite in a movie though.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.