Follow

Lex Luthor

Character » Lex Luthor appears in 4365 issues.

Lex Luthor, Superman's arch-nemesis, is one of the most brilliant men alive, whose hatred of "interfering aliens" pushes him down the path of a sociopath. Known for his "ends justifies the means" approach to life, his single-minded and often brutal focus puts him at odds with The Man of Steel. Luthor is arguably DC Comics' most iconic villain.

Project: Alien Farm???

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By danhimself

At the end of Adventure Comics #6/#509 it was revealed that Lex had been cloning something new but I don't remember if it was ever revealed what/who it was that he cloned. Was it?

No Caption Provided

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Judging from the green skin, he went for one of the few beings more powerful than Superman: The Martian Manhunter. And going off the slenderness of the hand, I'm guessing it'll end up being New 52 M'gann M'orzz.

Guess he figured that with Martian Shapeshifting DNA, it'd be more malleable and adaptable, allowing it to mix with human DNA easier than Kryptonian.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By danhimself

@jonsmith said:

Judging from the green skin, he went for one of the few beings more powerful than Superman: The Martian Manhunter. And going off the slenderness of the hand, I'm guessing it'll end up being New 52 M'gann M'orzz.

Guess he figured that with Martian Shapeshifting DNA, it'd be more malleable and adaptable, allowing it to mix with human DNA easier than Kryptonian.

you misunderstand...this is from preFlashpoint

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By JonSmith

you misunderstand...this is from preFlashpoint

Ah, sorry. My bad. I don't know then. Still, there aren't a lot of green aliens Luthor has access to. Brainiac and J'onn are the only ones that come to mind. And if you failed to clone a Kryptonian, but wanted a superpowerful clone nonetheless, what better than a Martian? May not be M'gann, but I'd still say it's a Human/Martian Hybrid.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By danhimself

@jonsmith: see prior to this Luthor had been in jail and General Lane had been forcing him to study Brainiac so I'm kind of thinking that it involve Coluan dna

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.