Follow

Lex Luthor

Character » Lex Luthor appears in 4366 issues.

Lex Luthor, Superman's arch-nemesis, is one of the most brilliant men alive, whose hatred of "interfering aliens" pushes him down the path of a sociopath. Known for his "ends justifies the means" approach to life, his single-minded and often brutal focus puts him at odds with The Man of Steel. Luthor is arguably DC Comics' most iconic villain.

Possible Ways that Jesse can pull off Lex.

Jeremy1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Just recently I read the news that two people has been added to the Batman "vs." Superman Cast.

Alfred is gonna be played Jeremy Irons and Lex Luthor is gonna be played by

Jesse Eisenberg.

And I know what everyone is thinking

O_O Wait what?!

Zuckerberg is playing Lex

Unfortunately

Thought it was a bad idea. It's similar to Eric Forman playing Venom. Seriously, how in the hell is he gonna pull this off?

I paused at that, and thought about it for a moment. If he's really dedicated to of doing this, I like to add some suggestion of portraying Superman's greatest enemy.

1. Jesse needs to get in shape - and not talking about losing weight. He's already skinny enough, but I meant gaining muscle. Not saying that he needs to be a bodybuilder, but have muscles similar to Henry Cavill. Have somewhat of an athletic type of body with broad shoulders.

2. Jesse need to study the character - when I think of Lex Luthor I think of him as·

• Intelligent
    • Ruthless
    • Cunning
    • Manipulative
    • Egotistical
    • Dominant
    • Self righteous
    • Dangerous
    • Versatile
    • Rich
    • Selfish
    • and just down right evil

those things and to me I when I see Jesse just comes off wimpy especially when he talks.

Last note: Agree with me or not I don't care. These are my opinions on what Jesse need to do to be a successful Lex Luthor.

Tell me what you think a also comment below on what can Heisenbur- I mean Eisenberg needs to do to pull off playing Lex Luthor?

mubassam_alam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

i made this picture a few days back, and he actually looks like Lex Luhtor lol.

Jeremy1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Jeremy1989

@mubassam_alam said:
    No Caption Provided

i made this picture a few days back, and he actually looks like Lex Luhtor lol.

Nice photo manipulation lol. If he was only older haha. Plus he looks like Bruce Willis.

justice teen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By justice teen

This is a terrible idea. I see no way in hell he could pull it off, so far every cast member they have pick for the movie is terrible Wonder woman is too skinny, Lex is just awful, and idk about batman.

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
    amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

He could steal 40 cakes. (That's as many as 4 tens! And that's terrible!)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.