Lex Luthor Respect Thread

#1 Posted by MrDirector786 (43494 posts) - - Show Bio

The title says it all. Say something about his greatness, post some of his best moments or whatever. He's not Superman's greatest enemy for no reason, so let's give this guy some respect.

#2 Posted by The Englander (1171 posts) - - Show Bio

#3 Posted by MrDirector786 (43494 posts) - - Show Bio

That's a good one. It shows how evil Lex Luthor is.

#4 Edited by napoleon (824 posts) - - Show Bio

my God, i cant believe no one cares about lex. HE'S SUPERMAN'S ARCH ENEMY. 

he is his complete opisite.  
supes is an alien, has powers, is invincible, uses his phiscal powers to do things, helps others, reports the truth, isn't rich, cares about the law and is a humanitarian. 

Lex is a human, he has no powers, he is mortal, uses inteligence, helps himself, spins lies, is a billionaire, doesn't care about the law and doesn't care about people  

Lex wants to be a God and is devoid of humanity, Superman IS A GOD raised by men 

Lex had to claw his way from the cutter to get his power, Superman was born with it 

Lex has no friends or family and is closed off, Superman is surounded by loved ones 

Lex has is rightous in private, but modest in public, Superman is modest as Clark, but rightous as Superman 

Lex is inferiour in every way to superman yet he continues to beat (or nearly beat) him constantly

He is the perfect opisite. yet he gets no respect

#5 Posted by brc2000 (1679 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll just say that if it wasn't for Lex, I'd probably not care much about Superman comics.

#6 Posted by napoleon (824 posts) - - Show Bio

#7 Posted by napoleon (824 posts) - - Show Bio

#8 Posted by Lvenger (19121 posts) - - Show Bio

#9 Posted by napoleon (824 posts) - - Show Bio

#10 Posted by napoleon (824 posts) - - Show Bio

#11 Posted by ComicStooge (12451 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone interested in helping me revamp this?

#12 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

I can get scans from the Black Ring storyline, if you want. The entire thing is just one big Luthor respect thread, really (well, at least up until the end).

#13 Posted by kgb725 (6440 posts) - - Show Bio

Did he punch supes as a baby ?

#14 Posted by ComicStooge (12451 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark said:

@comicstooge said:

I can get scans from the Black Ring storyline, if you want. The entire thing is just one big Luthor respect thread, really (well, at least up until the end).

No need, I'm buying it on Comixology very soon, so you don't need to go through the trouble. :)

#15 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark said:

@comicstooge said:

No need, I'm buying it on Comixology very soon, so you don't need to go through the trouble. :)

You're in for a treat, then. ;)

Best Luthor story ever.

#16 Posted by ComicStooge (12451 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark said:

@comicstooge said:

@veshark said:

@comicstooge said:

You're in for a treat, then. ;)

Best Luthor story ever.

I'm looking forward to it. :D

#17 Posted by aquaman01 (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP it for the Lex baby!

#18 Posted by bflynn316 (625 posts) - - Show Bio

There haven't been any new 52 scans yet so...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.