Did I even spell Lex's name right?

#2 Posted by Billy Batson (57747 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope, you didn't.
BB

#3 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84508 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Skunkstein (591 posts) - - Show Bio

@Iju:

Its ''Luthor'' ;)

I dont know if it ever been said in the comics, but in the Superman movies its said he had an IQ on 200 and that was his retarded version, he seems smarter in the comics.

#5 Posted by Iju (102 posts) - - Show Bio

so i guess his IQ is the higher 200's?

#6 Posted by WarMachineMarkV (1214 posts) - - Show Bio

- He got a perfect score and even corrected two mistakes on the test

- Like Reed, Stark, etc Lex's level of intelligence would not even rate on a standard scale

#7 Edited by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably the smartest human in DC, don't know how that translates in IQ but I bet it would break the scale

#8 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor said:

Probably the smartest human in DC, don't know how that translates in IQ but I bet it would break the scale

#9 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3482 posts) - - Show Bio
@BlackArmor said:

Likely this. Everyone's just lucky he has his ego as a handicap.
#10 Posted by DEADP00L (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Luthor's IQ is well north of 200. He's the smartest human in the DCU. That includes Bruce Wayne. Wayne's IQ is around 210. So I would estimate at least 220+.

#11 Posted by AmazingWebHead (1599 posts) - - Show Bio

Luthor has a 10th level intellect. Lower than Brainiac (12th level) but much higher than the Earth average (6th level)

#12 Posted by Ostyo (6665 posts) - - Show Bio

Over 9,000

#13 Posted by Squares (4865 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, if you're looking for a specific number, IRL it would vary depending on what IQ test Luthor took. There are many, many different tests, and they tend to measure intelligence differently (for example, the Stanford-Binet test will likely produce a different number than the Wechsler-Bellevue test). And, of course, there is the issue that after a certain point tests fail entirely to judge intelligence- if a subject gets a perfect score in a section (or on the entire test itself) you only really know that they exceed the upper limits of the test's ability to judge intelligence.

Mind you, if 150 qualifies you as a genius, then 200 sounds about reasonable for Luthor (IMO).

#14 Posted by Primebonnick (1722 posts) - - Show Bio

i would put him in the 250+ if not 300+

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.