Comic Catch Up: Action Comics #s 890-892

#1 Edited by Daletiel (12 posts) - - Show Bio

I've certainly been digging the Luthor arc so far, and can't wait for Death's appearance.

#2 Posted by Mask of Tengu (208 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Action Comics should stay focused on Lex Luthor for a while...I haven't enjoyed this comic for a long time until now...
#3 Posted by Decept-O (7277 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Lex really have an infatuation with Lois Lane?  I must've missed something.  A robot version of Lois complete with an arsenal.  I won't even ask where he keeps "Lois" at night. 
#4 Posted by King Saturn (224168 posts) - - Show Bio
awesome video G-Man... 
#5 Posted by Grimoire (543 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I was hoping to see Luthor getting beaten three different ways for this arc but since things are going well for him I'm not reading it. lol I have always hated the bad guy winning in any way.

#6 Posted by ImperiousRix (1069 posts) - - Show Bio

Seems like a really interesting series.  I'm not sure if I'd follow a series that revolved around Lex, but it looks pretty intriguing, especially his infatuation with the power rings.

#7 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13129 posts) - - Show Bio

sorta reminds me of when Kyle was split  from his GL persona back in JLA 
he almost went crazy brcause hencouldnt express himself in the same way he could when he had his ring
#8 Posted by Bobby X (1141 posts) - - Show Bio

By far, my fav on-going right now. I absolutely love this book.

#9 Posted by Eyz (3095 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks like a kickass arc!
Reminds me of the other previous Lex-centric arc "Lex Luthor: Man of Steel".
He's a great main character!

#10 Posted by Green ankh (998 posts) - - Show Bio

I havent been picking the Lex Issues up... but thanks to G now i am going to have to spend some cash.
#11 Posted by G-Man (33960 posts) - - Show Bio
@Green ankh: You're welcome? It'll be worth it.
Staff
#12 Posted by Farley Deering (55 posts) - - Show Bio

Good vid G-Man, really enjoying this arc with Luthor, didn't expect too as well, Cornell is a great writer.

#13 Posted by red robin 15 (7 posts) - - Show Bio

I totally agree this has been a great series and i love Lex Luthor's character in these books. Now what has been bothering me is who is behind all of this. The only thing that i have noticed is that he was hung upside down. And in Tarot cards a man hanging upside down is typically the picture of the Fool card so i think that this might be a reference  to the tarot cards like in Arkham  Asylum this is just an idea that has been in my head that i thought i would share

#14 Posted by Theodore (3445 posts) - - Show Bio

I love this arc.

#15 Posted by Terrific_T (130 posts) - - Show Bio

I pretty much fell out ofmy chair laughing when Lois whipped out machine guns and started shooting at Lex's command! The Lois robot-thing is so funny... and somewhat disturbing. LOL at "someone to 'talk to'"!
#16 Posted by Hawkling (178 posts) - - Show Bio

I have the same shirt G-Man! : D

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.