Follow

Legion

Character » Legion appears in 692 issues.

The son of Charles Xavier and Gabrielle Haller, David Haller is the powerful Omega-level mutant known as Legion. He possesses hundreds of mutant abilities ranging from telekinesis to reality warping, but each power is controlled by a different persona, which could be either benevolent or malevolent.

what's next for legion?

thetitan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By thetitan0

if you don't know by now, david haller (legion) came back this year. this time he came back with more than 1000 different personality and power. the new mutants where sent to capture him and did so. last seen the x-men where getting rid of his personalities and they were 53% done. my question is whats next? most likely we'll see him in second coming, but what after that. the only thing i can guess is that he joins the new mutants. anyone else have a guess.

Rothschild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Rothschild

Man, in my opinion Legion is far to powerful and unpredictable to be confined to a team, especially the New Mutants(no offense)

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#3  Edited By xerox_kitty

Since he hasn't really been seen since the X-Club (I really hate that stupid, childish name) & Rogue were filtering out the other personalities.  It would make sense that the next time we see David that it will be either to reveal that he's 'cured' or to cause more problems for the X-Men in an event like Second Coming...

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By John Valentine

I like Legion. Legion is really cool. 

(I love simple sentences).

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By xerox_kitty

I like Legion too.  I think his story in (the new) New Mutants wasn't great.  After all, we still don't know how or why he's come back to life.  Personally, I hope that story is told by Mike Carey.  He seems to like unravelling mysteries (a bit like what he's trying to do with 'Dark Gambit' right now).

Avatar image for swingsettragedy
    SwingsetTragedy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SwingsetTragedy

I'm don't really know, But Does anyone know if the Real David Haller is in There(His Body) after he Returned B/c  Its kinda been bugging me lately oh and I think he might be able to join up with them. But i still admit he is a Big Wild Card in the Situation and if they could somehow teach him how to better control it he might be able to join the Team. P.S.  Some of my Friends believe he(David Haller) has to still be in There(His Body) B/c its his Mutant power that brings them together
    thetitan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By thetitan0

he's in there.

Pulsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Pulsar

I've liked Legion since Muir Island Saga. I would like to see him on an X-team.
    xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By xerox_kitty
    @SwingsetTragedy: He's still in there.  He eventually appeared at the end of the first New Mutants story.  He's holding on to the child persona of Marci Sabol while the telepaths, X-Club & Rogue filtered out/eradicated all the other personalities. 

I have a feeling he'll have a part to play in Second Coming.
    Pulsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Pulsar

Maybe he'll be Cyclops's secret weapon against Hope when she wigs out.
    SwingsetTragedy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SwingsetTragedy

oh ok i had a feeling about that  I can't wait to see him at his full potential, I personally think that at his full potential he could be almost or maybe more Powerful than Franklin Richard or even Vulcan(Gabriel Summers)
    thetitan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By thetitan0

isn't he supposed to be a more powerful telepath then is dad?

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By xerox_kitty
    @thetitan0 said:
    " isn't he supposed to be a more powerful telepath then is dad? "
    Yes, but his fractured mind always kept his power levels below Xavier's.  So if they do manage to heal his mind on Utopia, he could be (possibly) just as powerful (if not more) than Hope is believed to be.  Big 'if' really :)
    Headcase

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Headcase
    @xerox-kitty said:
    " @thetitan0 said:
    " isn't he supposed to be a more powerful telepath then is dad? "
    Yes, but his fractured mind always kept his power levels below Xavier's.  So if they do manage to heal his mind on Utopia, he could be (possibly) just as powerful (if not more) than Hope is believed to be.  Big 'if' really :) "

I would love to see "Legion Quest" Legion back. They need someone to keep Emma in line.
    SwingsetTragedy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By SwingsetTragedy

Legion will definately come back on the X-mens side, oh they need a good Omega lvl Mutant on their side

Lustwish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Lustwish

I think he will join at first, but will eventually separate himself from them.  He will be too big and powerful and his ego will get the better of him.  Typical phenom that is better than the rest, ego takes over, bad guy makes offer he cant refuse yadda yadda yadda.  They will be unable to control him etc.   

whooooooooooooooosh!

Pulsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Pulsar
    @Lustwish said:
    "I think he will join at first, but will eventually separate himself from them.  He will be too big and powerful and his ego will get the better of him.  Typical phenom that is better than the rest, ego takes over, bad guy makes offer he cant refuse yadda yadda yadda.  They will be unable to control him etc.     whooooooooooooooosh! "

Legion isn't like that. He'd make them do something for him if the X-Men wanted his help. He loves his father alot.
    SwingsetTragedy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By SwingsetTragedy

I had one more Question about Legion, When they Remove the personalities does he lose the Powers of that personality as well or does he keep them?Cuz that would be cool having alot of powers with no pesky personalities wondering around in his head.

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By xerox_kitty

We don't know.  It has yet to  be revealed.  Technically, all the powers are his own, but he's never displayed most of the powers that the new personalities had at the start of this new New Mutants series.  So it's up to the writers & editors to decide the fate of his powers...

SwingsetTragedy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By SwingsetTragedy

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I hope they don't screw it up like they did with Exiles Mimic or have him die at the Hands of Hope Summers. Legion is like my FAvorite Character. Even if he was a villan alot of times he still tried to be a hero. And Legion would make an Excellent Hero , Just cause he Doesn't Play Hero, Doesn't Mean he doesn't know how
    Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

a hero the likes of Jamie Braddock. lol.

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By xerox_kitty
    @SwingsetTragedy said:
    " NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I hope they don't screw it up like they did with Exiles Mimic or have him die at the Hands of Hope Summers. Legion is like my FAvorite Character. Even if he was a villan alot of times he still tried to be a hero. And Legion would make an Excellent Hero , Just cause he Doesn't Play Hero, Doesn't Mean he doesn't know how "
    I'm  just wondering how Legion is your favourite character?  He's appeared in very few stories, and even when he was trying to be a hero, he was still being hunted by X-Men.

Legion isn't a hero because he doesn't know how.  The only time he tried to be a hero, he ended up murdering his own father by mistake & re-wrote history/the present day.  Now he's back, the personality of David Haller retreated and left a small girl in charge of his body.  Not very heroic, to run away and leave a little girl to fight off the thousands of different personalities. 
    scuzz2.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 13

#23  Edited By scuzz2.0

i have a bad feeling they will kill him. now that nate grey is back they cant have 2 mutants that powerful on the x-men.
    xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By xerox_kitty

He was seen held unconscious & monitored by Danger.  Even though he's not a villain, they continue to treat him like one by holding him in the same restraints as Sebastian Shaw & co.  At least on Muir Island he received love & respect from Moira & her assisants.
    PYH000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By PYH000
    @xerox-kitty said:
    " He was seen held unconscious & monitored by Danger.  Even though he's not a villain, they continue to treat him like one by holding him in the same restraints as Sebastian Shaw & co.  At least on Muir Island he received love & respect from Moira & her assisants. "
    That Moria..... what an amazing woman. Too bad she had to be killed off by the legacy virus.
    Avatar image for violet_eyed_dragon
    Violet-Eyed Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@xerox-kitty:   ok second coming is over but i havent read it yet.  what happened to him?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.