power

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by scuzz2.0 (271 posts) - - Show Bio

is Legion the most powerful mutant ever? if he managed to get control of all his powers that is. if hes not the most powerful then who is?

#2 Posted by Edamame (28006 posts) - - Show Bio
The most powerful mutant is Mad Jim Jaspers.  
#3 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio

the most powerful mutant is hope summers the messiah because she blew out cerebro on birth and stryfe stated she could become the most powerful mutant ever
#4 Posted by joshmightbe (24101 posts) - - Show Bio

MJJ, possibly franklin richards or maybe hope

#5 Posted by Leliel (1452 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe: I don't quite consider Hope a mutant, I know she classified as one but I think she sort of like an 'avatar' for the X-Gene
#6 Posted by AntiHeroMofo (73 posts) - - Show Bio

I wanna say Nate Grey. Would say Hope based off of being able to break Cerebro at birth BUT i'm still iffy
#7 Posted by karrob (4267 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe said:
" MJJ, possibly franklin richards or maybe hope "
Scarlet Witch and Nate Grey
#8 Posted by Argantyr (245 posts) - - Show Bio

Mad Jim Jaspers feats trump those of Onslaught, Franklin Richards, and most of the mentioned mutants here. Jim Jaspers were a multiversal threat from what I've seen in debate threads to the point where a universe had to be collapsed in order to defeat him, yet technically he's still alive somewhere >>

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.