Legion's Personalities

#1 Edited by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

The Legion of personalities in David Haller's head started off as Jemail (the telepath), Jack (telekinetic) and Cyndi (pyrotic/pyrokinetc).  As far as I remember they were the only other personalities, even when the Shadow King had possessed the whole of Muir Island.

I know that there were other identities in X-Men: Evolution, but I'm only interested in the Earth-616 Legion.  I've had a gap of about 100 issues of X-Men history, but I thought that Legion had been dead since the end of the Age of Apocalypse...

So can someone please tell me who the hell are:

Fanya (teleportation)

Zacharay (ferrokinesis)

Rodney (molecule manipulation)

Boris (radiation)

Lucas (atmokinesis); and 

Sylvester (probability manipulation)

#2 Posted by jordama (4225 posts) - - Show Bio

alot of random one showed up when he came back. are the personalities from there. cause they could be new then and have no older issues. one personality can probably heal or is immortal or something as well.
#3 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks, but that wasn't what I was asking.  The Legion page listed all these other characters & abilities before New Mutants #1.  Unless someone can back them up & state where they came from, then I'm half-tempted to remove them from his page.

#4 Posted by Saren (25694 posts) - - Show Bio

@xerox_kitty: This response is a year late, I know, but I've never seen those personalities before. I think someone's just added random names and powers.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.