Follow

Legion

Character » Legion appears in 692 issues.

The son of Charles Xavier and Gabrielle Haller, David Haller is the powerful Omega-level mutant known as Legion. He possesses hundreds of mutant abilities ranging from telekinesis to reality warping, but each power is controlled by a different persona, which could be either benevolent or malevolent.

legions look

thing150

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By thing150

i think that they should change legions look. nothing to serious but they should make him look less goofy i like his hair i think its kinda cool but i dont like when he is drawn like thid

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

im just saying i think some aspects of his look i would like to change he i think one reason his look should change is so he could obtain a larger fanbase and be taken more seriously thats just me but i do think he looks cool in this pic

tell me what you think do you like the look or hate it do you think it should be updated some

i also think he should be depicted as more muscular

tell me your thoughts

Aiden Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

The Age of X look was cool. Not this 'regular' one

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By lykopis

I kinda like Legion like this -- I've been reading Legacy since his taking over of the title and it's the different looks (plus spectacular covers) that contribute to my enjoyment of it.

I like that he's not depicted as "muscular" (although that is more artist interpretation and subject to change) and it also lends a different feel to the book outside of it being another X-Story. While there are X-Men characters who are interspersed in the story-arcs so far, it is very much Legion's book and I wish more people would give it a chance. There aren't many books which give an outside-looking-in perspective in an ever increasing Bendis stranglehood on the franchise and this one has already taken us from Winchester to England to California and to the moon. Literally.

@aiden_cross said:

The Age of X look was cool. Not this 'regular' one

I do agree the Age of X look was very, very cool. Then again, everyone in Age of X looked very, very cool. :)

Aiden Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

@lykopis: true, i loved Gambits look in Age of X :)

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

I actually really like the way Legion looks.He is way different then the other X-Men and it is quite understandable.I think he is one of the most interesting X-characters ever and people should give Legacy a try because of him because it has been really great.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.