Legion's coming back?

#1 Posted by KumoriKunoichi (588 posts) - - Show Bio

So according to the New Mutant's preview, Legion is coming back to once again, create mayhem. How big of an impact do you think this will have on the rest of Mutantkind?

#2 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know, i didn't even like seeing him the first time in New Mutants, maybe this one will be better though ]=

#3 Posted by John Valentine (16335 posts) - - Show Bio

Age of Apocalpse round two!

#4 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"I don't know, i didn't even like seeing him the first time"

#5 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

And Moonstar is now depowered, so how will they defeat him... Karma?

#6 Posted by Psi-Fire (982 posts) - - Show Bio

Magik is the only chance they have.

#7 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

we both know she'll be the first person he takes out.

#8 Posted by Psi-Fire (982 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he'll go after Sam first. Or maybe Karma. Legion is tricky like that.

#9 Edited by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Karma will be the one that pulls it all together, she is the most underestimated of the entire team, Cypher included. lol

#10 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"Age of Apocalpse round two!"
Wouldn't it be round three?
#11 Posted by John Valentine (16335 posts) - - Show Bio
Slinger said:
"John Valentine said:
"Age of Apocalpse round two!"
Wouldn't it be round three?"
Damn, forgot about tht mini a few years back.
#12 Posted by G-w-D (547 posts) - - Show Bio

Wasn't Legion a Tragic villain? Who commited evil either because he was being manipulated or was at the time deluded, i mean wasn't his last act being remorsefull for the mess he created?

Although  M-day was terribly confusing maybe thats enougth for him to have another go

#13 Posted by infinityandbeyond (60 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm...I'm not really sure if the preview have declared the current line up of the New Mutants...but I think Magik is not that major for Legion...hmmm...maybe she'lll get abducted again by Belasco....

Well....I think Legion will have an encounter with Charles Xavier after the New Mutants...well....he might create another reality, maybe this time, it will be more exciting because of his come back...

I also wanna see what kind of role will he play in the dark reign

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.