Is Legion Lost?

#1 Posted by djotaku (440 posts) - - Show Bio

(pun on recent story arc not intended) Now that X-Men Legacy appears to have shunted Legion and Prof X from their roster - where is he? I thought he was a neat character to explore, but right after I got back into comics X-Men Legacy finished up Legions Lost, went to the Star Jammers arc, and then completely changed post-Schism. I haven't seen him in any of the other books so far, although Astonishing hasn't really had its post-Schism reboot yet. Maybe Legion will be chillin with Gamit (who Marjorie Liu said is starring in Astonishing once she gets control).

#2 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (27313 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought this was for LoSH

#3 Posted by XsPectre28 (667 posts) - - Show Bio

xavier & legion will prbably return soon.... shyt if magik used legion to destroy the elder gods why would xavier not use him to help/save jean in the same way.... just a thought

#4 Posted by xerox_kitty (15760 posts) - - Show Bio

After he was finally restored with all of his missing personalities, Xavier took himself & his son off Rogue's team to spend some quality time together & focus on his therapy. Pretty natural considering everything he'd been through. But since we have Blindfold at the Jean Grey School (who is still angry at Legion or destroying reality... twice) and Xavier seems to have travelled to Westchester, then there's always a chance he'll be back for more ramifications.

#5 Posted by ReVamp (22859 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87 said:

I thought this was for LoSH

So did I >__>

#6 Posted by Saren (24306 posts) - - Show Bio

He was always a fringe character, he's not likely to appear again for a while.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.