Images Question

#1 Posted by jordama (4225 posts) - - Show Bio

How should the other personality images be treated? Should they be put with his Images and just have a special gallery or do the characters deserve their own pages (I hope not), Thanks
#2 Edited by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio

Why not just mark out each, separate  personality with the caption?

#3 Posted by Shatterstar (4539 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd agree with John above, add the image to Legion's gallery or create a subset gallery for his different personalities and tag them with a caption.

#4 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@John Valentine said:
"Why not just have each separate personality image be marked out in the caption? "

Yep.  After all, he now has thousands of personalities.  Most of them don't even have names.  We can't create a sub-gallery for each of them.
#5 Posted by jordama (4225 posts) - - Show Bio

So create a gallery "Alternate Personalities" and in the caption put the name?
#6 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think there's any need.  So far there are only four images that show his personalities (and one of those has most of them from a distance).  So far we can only name Jack Wayne (although I suspect that the punk blonde chick is meant to be Cyndi)...  

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.