Follow

Legion of Super-Heroes

Team » Legion of Super-Heroes appears in 1647 issues.

The Legion of Super-Heroes are a team of teen-age super-heroes in the 30th and 31st centuries of the DC Universe who were inspired by the adventures of Superboy/Clark Kent/Kal-El (Pre-Crisis). Cosmic Boy, Lightning Lad, and Saturn Girl are the founding members.

Why no Legion Ring? :(

Gylan Thomas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 8

Edited By Gylan Thomas

So I' was thinkin'.
    I've got a little plastic copy of pretty much every ring in the DCU except maybeClark Kents wedding ring and a Legion ring.
    The wedding Ring I can do without but the geek in me really kinda wants to add a Legion ring to my plastic, rainbow jewelery collection.

I don't even read Legion but I'd buy an issue for the ring since I've got every other one they threw at us.

Anyone else?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I want
     I want
    RedK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2  Edited By RedK

no i don't want a plastic legion ring

I want a gold Legion ring, real metal not some painted plastic

Gylan Thomas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Gylan Thomas
    @Gambler said:
    "
     I want
     I want
    "
    Dude, erm...did you just propose to me?

Wouldn't the new Legion #1 have been an ideal time to have given us a ring? Especially with all the other rings bein' thrown around at the time.
    I'm shocked no one came up with the idea.
    cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

#4  Edited By cbishop

I know there was MUCH speculation about it on the DC Message Boards, back when they first announced the new Legion series.  I was seriously hoping for one of these also.  I have a flight ring that came with an action figure, but it's not one that fits an adult finger, and let's be honest: we all want to wear it - at least once. :)

Gylan Thomas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Gylan Thomas
    @cbishop: 
    I take my GL ring in my jacket pocket every where I go :D
    cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

#6  Edited By cbishop
    @Gylan Thomas:  
    Freak. lol j/k 

I slip 'em on and see how it looks on the finger, and then they go in a trading card case, and get displayed on my bookshelf.  Gotta be honest though: while I did get a set of the rainbow lantern rings, I thought they were too big - stood out too far from the finger. 

As for real jewelry, I don't have any of those rings - they cost too much.  However, I've always thought it would be cool if they made a class ring style GL ring.  It would be gold, with the Corps symbol on both sides of the ring, a green stone, and in the stone would be a black Corps symbol also, perhaps with a starburst behind that.  The kicker: y'know where they put the year you graduated on the class ring?  On this GL ring, that would be the spot for your sector number, which you'd get to pick. :) 

...In fact, now that they've come out with the whole spectrum of rings, you could really have several choices of stone color, and the appropriate corps symbol to go with it.
    danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By danhimself

I wondered the exact same thing....the Flash ring was the best of all of the free rings and since they made it I figured that they would put out a Legion ring with Legion #1....I really hope they do make one...I want one really bad

Gylan Thomas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Gylan Thomas
    @cbishop: 

Bein' from England I've never seen a class ring.
    I'd prefer a more straight forward reproduction though. Gotta be green too. Close to the freebie but metal.
    thegamerdaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#9  Edited By thegamerdaddy

I got a adult size flight ring from Heroe House in Indianapolis, IN. They had a bag full of them. Plastic is okay, but I would rather have a metal one.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.