Follow

Legion of Super-Heroes

Team » Legion of Super-Heroes appears in 1647 issues.

The Legion of Super-Heroes are a team of teen-age super-heroes in the 30th and 31st centuries of the DC Universe who were inspired by the adventures of Superboy/Clark Kent/Kal-El (Pre-Crisis). Cosmic Boy, Lightning Lad, and Saturn Girl are the founding members.

Who are these Legionnaires?

knighthood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 49

#1  Edited By knighthood

From recent Justice League United books...

At first I thought the 1st character was a miscolored Tyroc with a new look, but in one of these splash pages includes Tyroc, so obviously this is someone else. Any help?

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

For the second character, I've heard some people think she was Chameleon Girl sporting a more human look. She is sorta orangish? Then again, Cham Girl was also in one of the splashes. So that's probably not correct. I think she was labeled in one of the issues of Harmonia Li. I'm not super famliar with that character, is that one of her costumes? Never seen it before. It's not Shrinking Violet either. She was also included in a splash.

EDIT

No response huh? Cool. After some more research, I think they are dupes. Is Lemire up to something?

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
    See the Tyrocs
    See the Tyrocs
    See the dupe Cham Girls
    See the dupe Cham Girls

knighthood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 49

I wonder?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.