marvel_chic's Legion of Monsters #1 - Hell Street Blues review

Monster Police

I don't know about anyone else, but I have always loved vampires and werewolves. So, needless to say, I was very excited to see this series coming out. Hopeless is a good write and he has a pretty good storyline going on here. It was another one of those where it comes to the end and I'm want to know more! One of the things I really liked was the art, because it was unlike any other comic book art I have seen before. My favorite part about this book would have to be the humor of it, they portray that very well here. Overall, I would say that it was very interesting and that I can't wait to read more.

Posted by B'Town

Looks good.  I would be interested to hear what you have to say of the next issue in the series.  :D

Thanks for the review.

Posted by marvel_chic

@B'Town: Thank you!

Posted by B'Town

@marvel_chic said:

@B'Town: Thank you!

I'm kind of digging on this cover too. At first glance I thought it odd, but it works. :D

Posted by marvel_chic

@B'Town: yeah, I wasn't sure about it either but I think it looks great too.