wmwadeii's Legion Lost #14 - Desperate Times review

Legion Lost #14 Review

Cover - 4/5

- Would I pick-up the comic based on the cover alone? Are the alternate covers appealing? Does the cover portray what happens in the issue?

Art - 4/5

- Do I personally like this artist's style? Does the artist stay true to the characters appearance?

Color/Ink - 5/5

- Does the work blend well with the artist? Is the coloring/inking enjoyable and easy to distinguish what's happening?

Layout - 5/5

- Does the layout of the issue make it easy to read? Does the issue have a good flow of the plot and keep me engaged?

Story - 5/5

- Weighted Triple. How well did the issue further develop the current story arc? How well did the issue further develop the characters?

Verdict - 4.7

- What I think: Nothing spectacular about the cover and the art isn't too great, the only thing that gets you interested is the fact that The Ravagers, Superboy, and Harvest are all on the same side. I was really liking the art of the book until the artist switch. Not only was the are not as good, their are some characters issues, for example Caitlin Fairchild's outfit changes from the time she goes thru the portal to coming out the other side, and Timber Wolf somehow gets huge shoulder pads and a new haircut. These are minor gripes for what I feel is going to be a nice wrapup to the series. Here we see the first parts of what started in Legion Lost #13 - Planetcide. It's going to take the combined efforts of The Ravagers, Superboy, Harves, and Legion Lost to bring Lord Daggor down. This will hopefully lead to a conclusion to some of the side stories running along the series.