Follow

Leech

Character » Leech appears in 721 issues.

A former Morlock and frequent friend of the X-Men. The green-skinned Leech was orphaned as a toddler. His parents left him to die when his mutations became apparent. He has the power to negate all superhuman abilities within 10 yards of him.

What Heroes/Villains would not be effected by Leech

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Manchine

Could superman be effected by Leech?  How about Silver Surfer?  Hercules, being a god already would he be effect?.  How about some tougher guys Odin for example?  What about the Big G himself (Galactus)?

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#2  Edited By xerox_kitty

I long thought that Leech only effected other mutants. However, given he recently drained Hazmat's powers too, then it seems that the limit of his powers haven't been fully tested. It may be possible that he could stop any of those heavy hitters :)

Mutant God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Mutant God

I think he can only effect mutants and mutates and anything that has energy in it
    Wise Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Wise Son
    His potential hasn't been reach yet. Though I do think he should really only affect mutants and mutates.
    Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#5  Edited By Kairan1979

I think he shouldn't affect aliens.

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DEGRAAF
    @xerox-kitty said:

I long thought that Leech only effected other mutants. However, given he recently drained Hazmat's powers too, then it seems that the limit of his powers haven't been fully tested. It may be possible that he could stop any of those heavy hitters :)

i'll admit i havent paid close attention to the x-men or mutants but i thought Hazmat was a mutant?
    joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#7  Edited By joshmightbe
    @Wise Son: he has stopped a few non mutants before but at this point its hard to tell if that's P.I.S. or not 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.