San Diego Comic-Con 2009: Lee Bermejo

Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio
#1 Posted by damswedon (499 posts) - - Show Bio

Babs, Either all these videos are from different days or you gained the super power to change your clothes super fast between videos.

#2 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't you know?? I just have to spin around a few times and poof! costume change! Lynda Carter, eat your heart out.

#3 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
He's the one who did those beautiful Elektra covers??!  Is it incredibly shallow of me to say he's unbelievably cute?!?  I'd buy his graphic novel for his artistic talent alone :)

It's good to see Babs in her secret identity clothes too :)
#4 Posted by burr787 (2504 posts) - - Show Bio

The Joker was my favorite Batman GN hands down and his art was suburb all the way though. I hope he shows at the Chicago con.

#5 Posted by Mars_19 (21 posts) - - Show Bio

his daredevil covers are supreme

#6 Edited by Omg chris (1607 posts) - - Show Bio

his joker graphic novel was so amazing XD

#7 Posted by LastSon1027 (516 posts) - - Show Bio

I love his work on Wed Comics, he has a beautiful style which really tells a great story on its own.

#8 Posted by Media_Master (2189 posts) - - Show Bio

JOker graphic novel art was excellent

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.