Follow

Leatherface

Character » Leatherface appears in 48 issues.

The most iconic member of the cannibalistic Sawyer clan (Hewitt clan in the remake) Leatherface is best known for maniacally wielding a chainsaw and wearing a mask made out of human skin and a butcher's apron.

Killer

Avatar image for extreme_android
    Extreme Android

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Extreme Android

He'll kill you

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By fesak  Moderator

Not if i run into the woods.

Avatar image for extreme_android
    Extreme Android

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Extreme Android

I can fly

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I dont get it

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Mooty_Pass

to me he is the most dumbest horror monster no ONE of the most dumbest horror monsters i have ever seen sorry guys :(

Abishai100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Death-Mask Profile: American Anthropology

Let's get real. Leatherface (I prefer the Thomas Hewitt characterization to the Sawyer family reference) may be odd as hell but he is certainly a true ghoul.

Freddy Krueger, Pinhead, Jason Voorhees, etc., etc. --- these are all strange characters in horror film history (to be sure).

Leatherface however is the King of Gore Pastry.

What would possess someone to wear a mask made out of the human skin of his victims, victims he preys on with his devilish chainsaw?

Maybe he's just a specter --- a new age campfire spook. Then again, maybe he forces us to deal with a creepy aspect of murder --- flesh.

Leatherface (Wikipedia)

No Caption Provided

Abishai100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mad Science: Documentary Dungeon

Imagine that a young Thomas Hewitt tries out for his high school football team for the wide receiver position and on the day of try-outs the arrogant starting quarterback notices some eccentricities in Hewitt's behavior and says, "Hey, Thomas, go out long for a pass" and when the strange young man does so, the quarterback says, "Aha, fooled you!"

This incident scars the young man which compels him in his years as a maniac to murder a football player.

What's so interesting about Leatherface is that we like to create stories about the sort of humanism psyche intellectualism he creates, which is why Hooper's original film is such a cult favorite and has gained a comic book fan following.

Leatherface is the opposite of Albert Einstein.

Loading Video...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.