How many people have used one?
From Wikipedia (probably not 100% correct but it's gives you an indication)
The Lazarus Pits have been used by multiple characters throughout the Batman universe, which include:
- Ra's al Ghul, the most notable user of the pits. who has used them to cheat death and stay in his prime for centuries.
- In the seventh issue of Batman and Robin, Dick Grayson, the current Batman, put Bruce Wayne's corpse into a Lazarus Pit located in England, only to learn that the corpse was that of an insane clone created by Darksied.
- Ra's al Ghul's daughter, Nyssa was at first allowed to use her father's Lazarus Pits due to his respect for her ability and even after her dissent from him she was allowed to keep one for her use. Later she found a way to reuse the pit indefinitely whereas before a pit could only be used once for each person.
- After being restored to life by Superboy-Prime's disruption of reality, following his murder at the hands of the Joker, Jason Todd becomes an amnesiac vagrant. Later he is recognized by Talia al Ghul, who restores his health and memory by immersing him in a Lazarus Pit in which her father Ra's Al Ghul also bathed (Following Jason's original death, Batman had briefly contemplated using a Lazarus Pit to restore Jason, but rejected the option on the grounds that the cranial trauma Jason had suffered prior to his death made it unlikely that Jason would ever be mentally stable after such an ordeal).
- In Birds of Prey #34, The Black Canary II (Dinah Laurel Lance) was put in a Lazarus Pit after being seriously wounded. In Birds of Prey #35, the pit was shown to also restore her Metahuman ability, the Canary Cry and though not explicitly stated in the issue it was implied that she also gained the ability to have children again. Both abilities were previously hindered before her exposure to the pit.
- The Riddler in the 12 part storyline Hush was revealed to be suffering from cancer in the form of a brain tumor. He used one of Ra's Al Ghul's Lazarus Pits to cure himself of the disease, also managing to work out Batman's identity in the process. Batman promised Riddler that he would alert the League of Assassins to his use of the Pit if Riddler ever revealed his identity.
- Cassandra Cain was killed by her "adoptive brother", The Mad Dog while heroically saving one of the students under her leadership. She later was revived by Lady Shiva in the Lazarus Pit who then answered Cassandra's questions of her parentage.
- Lady Shiva, after battling with the newly-resurrected Cassandra Cain, was killed and assumed to have fallen into the Lazarus Pit, as she later was found to be alive.
- Kobra, after learning of the existence of Lazarus Pits learned to build modified Lazarus Pits which allowed him to control the minds of those he killed and resurrected with them. Because of this, like Ra's Al Ghul, he too has a hidden network of Lazarus Pits and is also credited as the only person to ever decipher the formula of the composition that makes up Lazarus Pits.
- In return for creating a machine for Nyssa Raatko and her group, Mr. Freeze was given access to her Lazarus Pit to restore his wife, Nora Fries. However due to her years of being altered she had absorbed the pits alchemic properties, giving her the power to conjure flames and reanimate the dead. Now calling herself Lazara, she claims to hate Mr. Freeze though he still seeks her with the hope of the two being reunited.
- When King Snake rebelled and declared himself the next Naja-Naja he healed his eyes in a Lazarus Pit, restoring his eyesight.
- Duela Dent claims to have been resuscitated by a Lazarus Pit in a short story contained in the Teen Titans/Outsiders Secret Files #2
- Uncharacteristically, Bane saved Batman from being shot by King Snake, although he was mortally wounded in the process. To return the favor Batman then saved Bane by bathing him in a Lazarus Pit and left him to his own devices.
- In Black Adam: The Dark Age, Black Adam is seen using a Lazarus Pit located in the Himalayas in order to resurrect his dead wife Isis. This is an atypical use, since Isis was severely decomposed.
- In Batman Annual: Head of the Demon a servant of Ra's al Ghul named White Ghost attempts to trick Talia al Ghul into allowing her son Damian Wayne to sacrifice his body in the Australian Lazarus Pit, in order to provide Ra's with a new body for his displaced soul to inhabit.
- During an alternate timeline where the original members of the JLA had been killed, Superman and Batman used the Pit to resurrect Green Lantern, Flash, Aquaman and the Martian Manhunter through their skeletons. Though the resurrections were imperfect undead copies of the men they had formerly been rather than complete resurrections, due to short exposure time and the length of time that they had been dead.
This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.