Follow

Layla Miller

Character » Layla Miller appears in 541 issues.

Originally a key figure in the House of M, Layla Rose Miller is a mutant and member of X-Factor Investigations. She is famous for her catch phrase "I know stuff", which stems from her comprehensive knowledge of future events. She recently married James Madrox like she always claimed would happen.

Layla Miller: Yay or Nay?

Honor_Finesse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Honor_Finesse

As simple as the title :) Are you a fan of the character or not. What appeals to you about her or what about her annoys the hell out of you?

Chesapeake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Chesapeake

I like Layla a lot. It´s All Yes please cheer!!!

Avatar image for yumyumbubblegum
    yumyumbubblegum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By yumyumbubblegum

I find it odd and disturbing at the same time that she has struck up a relationship with Madrox, considering how she was first portrayed as a girl barely entering her teens during her introduction in House of M.

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By PrinceIMC
    @yumyumbubblegum said:

I find it odd and disturbing at the same time that she has struck up a relationship with Madrox, considering how she was first portrayed as a girl barely entering her teens during her introduction in House of M.

See but she aged in the future and then came back. Its kinda like if Domino had met baby Nathan before he grew up in the future.
    Avatar image for yumyumbubblegum
    yumyumbubblegum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By yumyumbubblegum

@PrinceIMC said:

@yumyumbubblegum said:

See but she aged in the future and then came back. Its kinda like if Domino had met baby Nathan before he grew up in the future.

Yeah well I know that, but it still feels awkward whenever I see them displaying signs of P.D.A. IMO it would be like if Hope started a relationship with Wolverine.

HolyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By HolyAvenger

I like everything about Layla.

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By BatteredArmor

She's alright

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

I don't mind her.

What I dislike though, is that the whole point of M-Day was to stop creators from just making up mutants to get their names cemented in the annals of Marvel History, and the way we go about doing that is to make up a new mutant? Fail.

Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By Belladonna

Love her, hate that fact that she aged and started a relationship with non other than MADROX!!!

Plus her using magic now, just gave her my undivided love <3

MichonneHack27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By MichonneHack27

I like her sorta. I dunno the mystery to her and how she connects to her friends yes.The only thing annoying me with her is this endless lagging on of her and Jamie meant to be together. I dunno I don't see it happening. Jamie says one thing than does another. He's like a Cyclops and Havok. They can never make up their minds with women. Jamie had his thing with Siryn, then that went off quickly. He had a thing with M, that went quickly.

I dunno I'm waiting for Jamie to get tired of their relationship and break it off. I prefer her single and away from himXD. This whole "meant to be together" sounds like something I'd see with Jean Grey and Cyclops. It was cute at first for me, but now ehh it just annoys me.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.