Wonder Woman got conned.

#1 Posted by extrememage (184 posts) - - Show Bio

She must have been very happy when she got her Lasso of Truth. And don't get me wrong, I would love that thing. But Wonder Girl and Donna Troy have way better lassos! 

I mean Cassie's can electrocute people. She can shock the truth out of people! Or just hurt them. Much more useful in battle if you ask me. 

And Donna can persaude people to do what she wants, doesn't that mean she can persuade people to tell her the truth! And get them to cook and clean for her. 

Diana must be really angry! I mean she got screwed over bad! Maybe she should request a new one. Or an upgrade.
#2 Posted by AtPhantom (14487 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana can make people do as she commands as well, IIRC.

#3 Posted by Calvin (3479 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know. Making people tell you the Truth sounds really simple, but is one of most charismatic powers I ever heard of. Diana is a awesome warrior she will do fine without electrocuting people, I would leave those tricks for all the "wanna be's"!

#4 Edited by extrememage (184 posts) - - Show Bio

I get what you guys are saying but I would rather have the lasso of persuasion. getting people to do my homework for me would be useful

#5 Posted by Calvin (3479 posts) - - Show Bio
@extrememage said:
" I get what you guys are saying but I would rather have the lasso of persuasion. getting people to do my homework for me would be useful "
I would say Diana has all the persuasion powers a lady needs. 

#6 Posted by justice teen (414 posts) - - Show Bio

Acutally diana lasso has more abilitiesthan telling the truth, but with that being said both wondergirls lasso could have more abilities than we currently know either way in order of  strongest to weakest i thinks its. 

Lasso of truth because he force u to tell the truth indestructable and has more abilities, with no weakness. 
Lasso of presuasion indestructable force u to do as the weilder command, weakness your will must be stronger than theirs. 
Lasso of lighting indestructable shocks u when the weilder is mad, weakness they can shock you if they get piss

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.