Follow

Larfleeze

Character » Larfleeze appears in 205 issues.

The ageless thief, Larfleeze is billions of years old and the first being to tap into the unrivaled power of Avarice and is the keeper of the Orange Lantern Corps, because he is too greedy to share his rings he has kept this power to himself making him a one man lantern corp. More recently, Larfleeze has become the biological power battery for the Orange light. Larfleeze has clashed with Atrocitus, multiple Lantern corps, Krona, Volthoom and even Gods.

Will he make it into the revamp?

ImperiousRix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By ImperiousRix

With Green Lantern being all over the place with the movie coming out, I've been doing tons of research and reading into GL and the related characters therein.  One of the most fascinating characters I've read about is Larfleeze, so much so that I'd love to start reading arcs and one-shots that involve the Orange Lantern.

No Caption Provided
    The problem I have is that, with the DC revamp looming, is Larfleeze even going to EXIST anymore?  I'd love to read about him, but not if he's just going to be phased out when the new DC Universe rolls around.  So I ask the more informed of the Comic Vine community; does anyone know, believe, or have any confirmation that Larfleeze exists in the DC revamp?  Even if you don't know, chime in with your feelings on the character and whether you'd like to see him after the revamp. 
    Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Nighthunter

The GL corner of the DCu is pretty much intact after the reboot

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By PrinceIMC

Yeah if there's going to be a Green Lantern book, a Red Lantern book and a book with a member from each corps I'm assuming Larfleeze will still be the head of the Orange Lanterns.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#4  Edited By Mercy_

Glomulus is in New Guardians, not Larfleeze : /

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.