How big of a threat is he?

#1 Posted by killermike (3175 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio

To who?

Or in general?
#3 Posted by The Dude. (902 posts) - - Show Bio

I consider him more of a threat to the colours of light spectrum, ie the other corps's, than the rest of the DCU!

#4 Posted by killermike (3175 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro: to anybody a guy like this would go after.
#5 Posted by The Dude. (902 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, I don't see him too much of a threat to Darkseid if he rocked up on Apokalips

#6 Posted by AtPhantom (14473 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dude. said:
" Well, I don't see him too much of a threat to Darkseid if he rocked up on Apokalips "
LOL, True...
#7 Posted by killermike (3175 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dude.: Yeah your probaly right. So how big a threat do you think he is to other lanterns?
#8 Posted by AtPhantom (14473 posts) - - Show Bio
@killermike said:
" @The Dude.: Yeah your probaly right. So how big a threat do you think he is to other lanterns? "
Depends on how the orange light interacts with the others. He is a huge threat to the greens, and probably the yellows, the rest, we're not sure...
#9 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Seems to be the most powerful of the colors one on one what with the way he iced the Controlers.

#10 Posted by Rothschild (1311 posts) - - Show Bio

Well seeing as how Larfleeze rolls alone(He creates his own minions), he's a pretty big threat. I'm waiting to see what happens come next week when Blackest Night officially kicks off...  The other Corps are gonna need all the help they can get and I see them needing Larfleeze...

#11 Posted by King Saturn (222830 posts) - - Show Bio
Larfleeze is a pretty solid threat... but there are some DC Heavy Hitters who would put him in his Place
#12 Posted by Shanana (52686 posts) - - Show Bio

IS he really could I'm reading Blackest night and he almost seems like a comedic relief

#13 Posted by SC (11970 posts) - - Show Bio

The biggest threat of them all. That is, if he ever considers selling his cookies on the direct market.. Which he won't, so we are all safe. Darkseid may be intimidating now, but after gaining 200 pounds of fat, he'll be a wheezing, bloated push over. 

Moderator Online
#14 Posted by Theworldbreaker (1642 posts) - - Show Bio

larfleeze always reminded me of a red lantern Beta ray bill...they both look like humanoid horses.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.