Tomb Raider Chronicles Underworld

#1 Posted by EGoD (1494 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, so I'm posting this here cause the thread got locked in OT, I didn't even know there was a Lara Croft forum since not all the forums list on the side panel and my first search didn't give me a forum, just other stuff, but anyway I finally found a thread I could reference to get here and now I'm posting this where it should be.  Sorry for that.

My friend linked me to the official teasers and videos to the new Tomb Raider game and all I can say is *insert drool emoticon here*

#2 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

i'm really looking forward to this game...

the last 2 TR games kicked unbelieveable amounts of ass, so this one shows great promise...

the trailer is amazing and the high res pictures you can download look stunning.

M

#3 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2967 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"i'm really looking forward to this game...

the last 2 TR games kicked unbelieveable amounts of ass, so this one shows great promise...

the trailer is amazing and the high res pictures you can download look stunning.

M"
Amen to that

Yeah Tomb Raider is really making a comeback and this game looks kick-ass

#4 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Legend was fantastic and Anniversery was on of the best of the set...

can't wait to see what they come up with for this one

M

#5 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

I might play this

#6 Posted by EGoD (1494 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"i'm really looking forward to this game...

M"

Hells yeah, I just played Anniversary and Legend AGAIN I loved them so much.  I have a few pics on my computer, lol my wallpaper is the chest shot one with Tomb Raider written across da boobs.

My jaw dropped when I saw the teaser and saw Croft Manor in fiery ruin, only to slowly rebuild and then see Lara outside with the detonator, WTF came to mind at that point.  Playing in Croft Manor was a lot of fun in the last 2 games and then they go blow it up :(
#7 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2967 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone have some more details on this?

I cant wait for this game!
#8 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

well i've just completed Underworld last night and the game was completely amazing...

it's definitely the best game of the series so far and the cut scenes were jew droppingly gorgeous to watch.

the new abilities such as wallclimbing and climb-shooting made the game that much more realistic

i highly reccomend everyone who loves the TR games get this game :D

M

#9 Edited by KillerZ (1579 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah completed this too few days ago, it was best of Tomb Raider, graphically...though I remember them (creators) saying that now they can create much longer games and much more complex puzzles....but I saw no length in this game and puzzles were not challenging at all. I played without tips and helpful handmarks even.

Edit: I liked the concept behind the game though. That all the underworld myths world has are actually the same location. And of course being Estonian and seeing how vikings (our ancestors were somewhat vikings) were raised to the atlantian level kind of felt good.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.