NYCC 2012: Lara Croft Archery Challenge

#1 Posted by ThePRez (288 posts) - - Show Bio

its a indeed a cool booth

#2 Edited by DazzHardy (26 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought it was us Brit's who were supposed to add the extra U's to stuff ? =P

Nice to see something different at one of these booth set up's though, and archery has always looked kinda badass.

#3 Posted by r3d_rob1n (541 posts) - - Show Bio

I once did a LOTR marathon and was convinced I was Legolas. When I bought a bow and went into the woods I found out they they are deceptively difficult to use. You did better than I would have, Sarah.

#4 Edited by FoxxFireArt (3561 posts) - - Show Bio

That is a seriously cool booth. I wonder how hard they had to fight to get permission to fire arrows in the building and prove it was safe? If you like archery, you should look up Kyudo. It's a form of Japanese archery that is very ceremonial and cool to watch.

#5 Posted by Tyrannotaur (288 posts) - - Show Bio

I am so gonna try this when I am there Saturday. I doubt I'll win it. Clint Barton I am not. I am really looking forward to this game though.

#6 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Badass! Couple more practice shots and you would have Hawkeyed that target ;)

#7 Posted by Om1kron (1170 posts) - - Show Bio

the saddest face hahahahaha

#8 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Dang that lithograph looks GREAT! Awesome booth, very unique!

#9 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio

I see Sara more as a sword user anyway. Having done some Bow shooting myself at uni i can say its not as easy as it looks takes awhile to get used to.

#10 Posted by Vortex13 (12265 posts) - - Show Bio

If only I actually had the ability to go. That looks fun lol.

#11 Posted by Webjaker (366 posts) - - Show Bio

Your game was off because you didnt have your SDCC outfit

#12 Posted by dcfox (159 posts) - - Show Bio

They should've brought Drew in as a ringer.

#13 Posted by leejunfan83 (123 posts) - - Show Bio

Sara's third shot that hit the metal object was hilarious her response made it even better

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.