Follow

Lana Lang

Character » Lana Lang appears in 1729 issues.

Lana Lang is a native of Smallville and was Clark Kent's high school sweetheart. She is one of his closest friends and was one of the first people to find out that Clark was Superman

Lana Lang is back

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By sethysquare
    Snyder: You'll (see) known Superman villains. I really want it to be, like I said, if I only got to write this character once, it's everything I'd love to use. So you'll see Lex and Lana and Lois and Bruce Wayne. You'll see him as well. And Jimmy and Perry. And all that stuff.

Lana Lang is back B*tches.

Lois Lane is being banished to no more love interest land.

DC is good to me.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By Mercy_

Ehhhhhhhhhhh

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By sethysquare

@Mercy_: YUP YUP. Lana Lang would be back in Snyder and Lee's Superman book. I bet she'll be so awesome, she'll give lois lane a run for her money

SmashBrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By SmashBrawler

Even though I'm glad they're bringing back more Superman characters, I can't say I was eagerly awaiting her return.

Avatar image for josedriveratcr7
    JoseDRiveraTCR7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By JoseDRiveraTCR7

I bet she only gets like 4 panels of her in Smallville with teen Clark.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
    Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Deranged Midget

Why the excitement? It's not as if she's getting back together with Clark. Even Diggle stated that he wants to put Lois back with Clark, not Diana.

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By sethysquare

@JoseDRiveraTCR7: Or maybe she'll be the other girl in the love triangle.

WONDER WOMAN - SUPES - LANA LANG.

I wonder how she'll come back this time. Fashion model? Lex Corp employee? Pete Ross' girlfriend? Insect Queen?

So much possibilities :)))))))))))))))))))))))))

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By sethysquare

@Deranged Midget: Regardless, I'm excited to her back. Cos she is awesome.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
    Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By Deranged Midget

@sethysquare: Haha, ok. I'll make sure not to rain on your parade then. ;)

JoseDRiveraTCR7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By JoseDRiveraTCR7

@sethysquare said:

I wonder how she'll come back this time. Fashion model? Lex Corp employee? Pete Ross' girlfriend? Insect Queen?

I doubt it. Knowing her character's history, she'll just be in a flashback or pop in here and there as a friend.

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By sethysquare

@JoseDRiveraTCR7 said:

@sethysquare said:

I doubt it. Knowing her character's history, she'll just be in a flashback or pop in here and there as a friend.

Knowing her character history, you should know that she was a fashion model, lex corp employee, pete ross' wife and insect queen.

geoff2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By geoff2005

haha because of smallville tv show, i subconsciously dont like Lana. She got real annoying in that show.

JoseDRiveraTCR7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By JoseDRiveraTCR7

@sethysquare said:

@JoseDRiveraTCR7 said:

@sethysquare said:

Knowing her character history, you should know that she was a fashion model, lex corp employee, pete ross' wife and insect queen.

Seeing as this is a mini-series, Lana is most likely not getting a character arc. Anything she does will revolved around the fact that she's Clark's friend or had a history with him.

Stormbox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#14  Edited By Stormbox

@JoseDRiveraTCR7 said:

@sethysquare said:

@JoseDRiveraTCR7 said:

@sethysquare said:

Seeing as this is a mini-series, Lana is most likely not getting a character arc. Anything she does will revolved around the fact that she's Clark's friend or had a history with him.

Wasnt snyders man of steel a new ongoing? every site i go says its an ongoing

JoseDRiveraTCR7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By JoseDRiveraTCR7

@Stormbox said:

@JoseDRiveraTCR7 said:

@sethysquare said:

@JoseDRiveraTCR7 said:

@sethysquare said:

Lee and Scott are doing 12 issues. DC could always continue with the title, but Scott's story will most likely have a beginning, middle, and end.

Stormbox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#16  Edited By Stormbox

@JoseDRiveraTCR7 said:

@Stormbox said:

@JoseDRiveraTCR7 said:

@sethysquare said:

@JoseDRiveraTCR7 said:

@sethysquare said:

Lee and Scott are doing 12 issues. DC could always continue with the title, but Scott's story will most likely have a beginning, middle, and end.

Is this confirmed?? all ive read about this is that snyder has a long story planned to start out but i havent read anything of him saying that he leaves after hes done with the first arc

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By sethysquare

@Stormbox said:

@JoseDRiveraTCR7 said:

@Stormbox said:

@JoseDRiveraTCR7 said:

@sethysquare said:

@JoseDRiveraTCR7 said:

@sethysquare said:

Is this confirmed?? all ive read about this is that snyder has a long story planned to start out but i havent read anything of him saying that he leaves after hes done with the first arc

That is not confirmed.

It has been confirmed that

1. Its an ongoing

2. Snyder and Lee will be on the first 12 issues. Snyder usually plans his long story arc at one time, he said he has the first 12 planned but he never said he is going to leave after the first arc.

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#18  Edited By fodigg

I wonder if they'll bring her back as a giant bee again.

JoseDRiveraTCR7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By JoseDRiveraTCR7

@sethysquare:I could be wrong then. Since it's a series based on a movie, it would make sense if it was a limited series. Also, it could be like Morrison's Batman Inc. where it's an "ongoing" but it may end when he leaves. I also read from Conor from iFanboy that it's a 12 issue series, but that it could continue without Synder and Lee. Who knows. I guess we'll see eventually.

SmashBrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By SmashBrawler

@JoseDRiveraTCR7: It's not based on the movie. It's probably going to be named "Superman: The Man of Steel" or something like that to cash in on the movie but it's as based on the movie as Batman: The Dark Knight is based on Nolan's movies.

JoseDRiveraTCR7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By JoseDRiveraTCR7

@SmashBrawler said:

@JoseDRiveraTCR7: It's not based on the movie. It's probably going to be named "Superman: The Man of Steel" or something like that to cash in on the movie but it's as based on the movie as Batman: The Dark Knight is based on Nolan's movies.

Sorry, I didn't mean based on the movie. I meant it's made to cash in on the movie, just like Avengers Assemble.

SmashBrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By SmashBrawler

@JoseDRiveraTCR7: Yeah, that's why I think it's going to be an ongoing, especially if the movie is a success. The original Batman and Robin series was suppossed to be 16-issue miniseries, but DC made it an ongoing because of well it was selling.

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By sethysquare

@SmashBrawler said:

Yes Jose, its not going to be based on the movie. It'll be in regular DC universe.

JoseDRiveraTCR7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By JoseDRiveraTCR7

@sethysquare said:

@SmashBrawler said:

Yes Jose, its not going to be based on the movie. It'll be in regular DC universe.

I clarified what I said. Read the thread.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.