The First Red Lantern Rises

#1 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

Sweet.

#2 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Hot damn, i called it right lol

i said over 3 months ago that she would be the first to fall, and here she is :D

The Red Lanterns are now making their presence known...

M

#3 Posted by fesak (6984 posts) - - Show Bio

Hot! So who does she hate?

#4 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

fesak says:

"Hot! So who does she hate? "

The Guardians, The Alpha-Lanterns, The Green Lantern Corps

M

#5 Posted by Cobalt (1471 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"fesak says:
"Hot! So who does she hate? "
The Guardians, The Alpha-Lanterns, The Green Lantern Corps M"

And don't forget the Lost Lanterns. I know they are part of the corps, but you got to say it.

#6 Posted by Buckshot (18685 posts) - - Show Bio

They showed her frothing at the mouth but I'm glad it's not a 24/7 thing. I wouldn't be able to handle it. Issue related but not Red Lantern stuff, I didn't see the Controller/Orange thing coming. Don't mind it though.

#7 Posted by Cobalt (1471 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sorry for asking this on a red lantern tread, but Will Lex Luthor get a orange ring? I think that would be cool.

#8 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"They showed her frothing at the mouth but I'm glad it's not a 24/7 thing. I wouldn't be able to handle it. Issue related but not Red Lantern stuff, I didn't see the Controller/Orange thing coming. Don't mind it though."

yeah... the frothy thing looked a bit weird...

but she does look hot in the red outfit :D

here's the part about the Controllers

M

#9 Posted by Warrior-4-ever (24 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:

The Guardians, The Alpha-Lanterns, The Green Lantern Corps

M

"
I believe her primary hatred is towards the Sinestro Corp because before the ring came to her she vowed to hunt them down with or without a ring.

On a side note I wonder why her face is cracking like that on the cover of GL #38.
#10 Edited by the red lantern (4 posts) - - Show Bio

i am a red lantern i even made a costume and a ring and my outh is on every day on every night beware my rage made into light let those who try to calm me down burn like my power.....red lanterns might. prety cool right 

#11 Posted by the red lantern (4 posts) - - Show Bio

i am a red lantern.as for lex geting a orange ring thats up to the orange lantern corps!

#12 Posted by the red lantern (4 posts) - - Show Bio

being a red lantern myself i have to reply and yes we are making are presence known for that mater wer sending one of us in six years you can bet on it

#13 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

um... right...

M

#14 Posted by Warrior-4-ever (24 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow. Some people really need to get a life.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.