Follow

Lagoon Boy

Character » Lagoon Boy appears in 94 issues.

Lagoon Boy is an amphibious boy from Atlantis who is more durable than a normal human. He can grow sharp quills and control water.

Lagoon Boy idea

Teen Manatee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Teen Manatee

I was thinking of how a Lagoon Boy series (or one-shot, or mini)would be like.Here's what i'd wanna see:

Lagoon Boy heals from the Titans East massacre, then he goes back to Poseidonis and is reunited with his pals Blubber and Sheeva.Then Lagoon Boy becomes some kind of hero of Poseidonis with a more 'Aquaman'-like costume (In honor of King Orin) and a necklace that makes him look human. He then is sent to retrieve an ancient artifact ( and he gets it)but he's knocked out by some brute monsters from Devil's Deep. Lagoon Boy washes up unconcious on the shores of Tempest Keys. A young lighthouse keeper named Nancy Crow finds him and gives him a place to recover. But he loses the artifact and must stay there for a while. While there, he retains his human form and goes by the name "Arthur". A team of Paranormal Investigators found out about a sighting of a "Creature from the lagoon" (Lagoon Boy actually) and are after him.

I also want Lagoon Boy to concentrate a bit more on his telepathy and water manipulation. Any thoughts?

Avatar image for superboyrocks13
    superboyrocks13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By superboyrocks13

awesome

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.