Follow

Lady Shiva

Character » Lady Shiva appears in 298 issues.

Lady Shiva is most likely the deadliest assassin in the DC Universe. Shiva has trained Batman and has also trained the third Robin, Tim Drake. Shiva's daughter, Cassandra Cain, would later become the second Batgirl.

Why is never in any of the fighting games?

justice teen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

she is one of the best fighters in the dc universe along with her fellow league of assassins members, so why are they never in any of the fighting games. Like MK vs DC or injustice Gods among us?

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
    V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

I think games are more likely to use well known characters. She's maybe not well known enough outside of comic books.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 137

I think games are more likely to use well known characters. She's maybe not well known enough outside of comic books.

this. she's an unknown to non comic fans

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@v_scarlotte_rose said:

true,but do they expect her to suddenly become an icon.I mean,I know that their motives are money driven,never for their fans or anything and they try to use cash-cows like Batman and Superman,but could they at least make the initiative. At least put Cheshire in the game,she was awesome in YJ (RIP)

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 137

#5  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

@avenging_x_bolt said:

@v_scarlotte_rose said:

true,but do they expect her to suddenly become an icon.I mean,I know that their motives are money driven,never for their fans or anything and they try to use cash-cows like Batman and Superman,but could they at least make the initiative.

agreed, hopefully Shiva will appear in Beware The Batman. maybe they can start building hype for her there

At least put Cheshire in the game,she was awesome in YJ (RIP)

thats Netherrealms choice not DC's and to be honest, i don't think they give a damn about either character. It sucks but its true.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cameron83 said:

@avenging_x_bolt said:

@v_scarlotte_rose said:

true,but do they expect her to suddenly become an icon.I mean,I know that their motives are money driven,never for their fans or anything and they try to use cash-cows like Batman and Superman,but could they at least make the initiative.

agreed, hopefully Shiva will appear in Beware The Batman. maybe they can start building hype for her there

At least put Cheshire in the game,she was awesome in YJ (RIP)

thats Netherrealms choice not DC's and to be honest, i don't think they give a damn about either character. It sucks but its true.

money....

justice teen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They put killer frost in the game. No non comic fan know who that is. Lobo isn't wildly know outside the comics.The truth is characters only become popular when they get exposure. Everyone non comic book reader loves the batman family because that's mostly all they know. I was that way until I started reading comics, and then felt cheated, because I'm not seeing characters who deserve my attention, instead I was settling.

JayAaerow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

shes's not well known though she's making media appearances now.

That or DC wants to sell that Batman is the best Martial Artist to the general populace instead of being honest and mentioning there's been people who outclass him.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

She isn't very popular. Though I think she could have been in Injustice: Gods Among Us. As a DLC.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.