What if Lady Shiva is New 52's Cassandra Cain?

#1 Posted by Zereta (78 posts) - - Show Bio

This is just a random thought that occurred to me as I've been reading the Batgirl run with Cassandra Cain. Lady Shiva is now apparently the same age as Dick Grayson. A bit of tinkering and the new Lady Shiva could be Cassandra Cain (without the whole can't talk thing)

A stretch I know, but just a thought that came into my head about how C.C could fit into the new DCU

#2 Posted by Ravager4 (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

Highly doubtful... Unless DC really didn't learn anything from the fiasco created the last time they turned Cass into a murderous assassin.

#3 Posted by XSpectreGreyX (67 posts) - - Show Bio

To me, it could've worked if Shiva was a legacy character (which I thought would be the explanation for her age), which could've been an origin for Cass (being raised to be the new Shiva and quiting after her first kill), but then they made her talk and kill, so that option's out the window.

#4 Posted by thejman251 (435 posts) - - Show Bio

- I'm fairly certain that Shiva is older than Richard.

- She seems to be the same height in present day as she was in Nightwing 0.

#5 Posted by MonsterStomp (17850 posts) - - Show Bio

No. I think Cassie's appearance should be a blast.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.