Lady Shiva to appear in BoP? Maybe Secret Six?

#1 Edited by The_MVPs (84696 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not sure how to approach this but I'mma drop it anyway. Some of you on Twitter already know this, but I continually tweet Gail Simone pestering her about Cassandra Cain and Lady Shiva (mainly Lady Shiva). Seriously, just about every day I ask her about Shiva and everyday she ignores me lol (shocking I know). "When is Shiva coming back/Is White Canary Lady Shiva/Is Lady Shiva's sister White Canary" its never ending. For months now I keep asking and she keeps ignoring ( and I'm not endorsing getting on Twitter and harassing your favorite comicbook writer(s) either ;P). But tonight, about....20mins ago, I got a response.

Now maybe she just wants to shut me up, or maybe, just maybe, Gail Simone was nice enough to hook up a superfan with some information about Shiva's return ;) Gail writes for Birds or Prey and Secret Six (and will have a hand in WW #600 but that wont be it). So that leaves SS and BoP for possibilities. Shiva + Gail + Benes = Badass
#2 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler:  Lucky you! I get ignored by people following me :P
#3 Posted by The_MVPs (84696 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody said:
" @Gambler:  Lucky you! I get ignored by people following me :P "
lol she doesnt follow me (I wish)
#4 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler said:
" @Nobody said:
lol she doesnt follow me (I wish) "
She's probably looking for the ignore button though lol
#5 Posted by The_MVPs (84696 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL no doubt. I hope its legit and Shiva will be appearing in one of her books really soon.

#6 Posted by The_MVPs (84696 posts) - - Show Bio

And if it is BoP, might we see a White Canary vs Lady Shiva showdown? That would be sicc

#7 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman 

#8 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27119 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler said:
" @Nobody said:
lol she doesnt follow me (I wish) "
Paul Dini follows me cause I am awesome ;p  

I freaking HOPE that she was not just trying to shut you up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D
#9 Posted by ComicMan24 (147093 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think that Lady Shiva is White Canary. My bet is that she will appear in the Secret Six.
#10 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27119 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by ComicMan24 (147093 posts) - - Show Bio
@.Mistress Redhead.:
I hope they have a reasonable explanation for this. Well as reasonable as it can gets in comics. Thanks.
#12 Posted by Jake Fury (18930 posts) - - Show Bio
@.Mistress Redhead.:
Is that the child they referred to Dinah abandoning? I'm reading BoP but don't know much about them.
#13 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury said:
" @.Mistress Redhead.: Is that the child they referred to Dinah abandoning? I'm reading BoP but don't know much about them. "
Yeah but Dinah never abandoned her. Im still on the fence about accepting this as fact until it's 100 percent said in the comic, Sin should still be pretty young so unless she has aged in some magical way (which maybe explained) I don't see it.
#14 Posted by Jake Fury (18930 posts) - - Show Bio
@Final Arrow:
Thanks. I've just jumped on BoP with this new arc and I am loving it.
#15 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury said:
" @Final Arrow: Thanks. I've just jumped on BoP with this new arc and I am loving it. "
It's a good arc so far, I only know about Sin from the whole Black Canary/ Green Arrow stuff. If it is Sin, then DC have a lot of explaining to do XD.
#16 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27119 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicMan24 said:
" @.Mistress Redhead.: I hope they have a reasonable explanation for this. Well as reasonable as it can gets in comics. Thanks. "
Im being told that maybe its not her, but Babs stated it was, unless I misread stuff... which happens lol
#17 Edited by ComicMan24 (147093 posts) - - Show Bio
@.Mistress Redhead.:
We will just have to wait and see.
#18 Posted by The_MVPs (84696 posts) - - Show Bio
@.Mistress Redhead.:  White Canary being Sin hasn't really been confirmed. I jumped the gun and Babs said she was just guessing. BoP #2 only draws lines that could lead the reader to believe WC is Sin but who knows :S

@ComicMan24 said:
" I don't think that Lady Shiva is White Canary. My bet is that she will appear in the Secret Six. "

I dont think White Canary is Shiva either but that doesn't mean she wont be in the book. Shiva has heavy ties to the Birds of Prey team in general. I cant really see any reason for her appearing in Secret Six.
#19 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27119 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler: OOOOOHHHHH OK, I was a tad confused that she did not outright declare it was Sin in the book, but figured you and Babs had found out lol well that is kinda cool, leaves it open to be anyone, her or even a new character!!!
#20 Posted by Joey Ravn (386 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by The_MVPs (84696 posts) - - Show Bio
@.Mistress Redhead.:  I know right? Could still be Shiva's sister :D (White Canary/White Lantern hmmmm:P)
#22 Posted by ComicMan24 (147093 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler:
It's just seems to obvious to me to appear in BoP but I agree that she has heavy ties to the team.
#23 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio
@.Mistress Redhead.: @Gambler: Fingers crossed it's Shiva's sister XD
#24 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27119 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler said:
" @.Mistress Redhead.:  I know right? Could still be Shiva's sister :D (White Canary/White Lantern hmmmm:P) "
HA HA you and your bad ass asian girls ;) but I have to say really loving the story! has been some time since Oracle has looked quite that shocked that someone has been able to get into her system. 
#25 Posted by The_MVPs (84696 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicMan24 said:
" @Gambler: It's just seems to obvious to me to appear in BoP but I agree that she has heavy ties to the team. "
Thats kind of like saying Joker appearing in a Batman title is obvious. Its beyond obvious really, its just a given fact that at some point Siva will appear in BoP. Maybe she will appear in Secret Six, but to me that would just be random. Just have to wait and see.
#26 Posted by The_MVPs (84696 posts) - - Show Bio
@.Mistress Redhead. said:
" @Gambler said:
" @.Mistress Redhead.:  I know right? Could still be Shiva's sister :D (White Canary/White Lantern hmmmm:P) "
HA HA you and your bad ass asian girls ;) but I have to say really loving the story! has been some time since Oracle has looked quite that shocked that someone has been able to get into her system.  "
I love the ending. Oracle is getting ready for war.
#27 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27119 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler: My girl gonna kick some ass!! hopefully I have a wonderful person who I know that can get me some lovely scans *whistles and smiles at him*
#28 Posted by ComicMan24 (147093 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler:
I agree. Only time will tell.
#29 Posted by The_MVPs (84696 posts) - - Show Bio
@.Mistress Redhead.: :P (scans from issue #2?) I'll pm you some.
#30 Posted by danhimself (22623 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler:  congrats on getting a response....I really hope she does appear soon and in BoP... it just wouldn't make any sense for her to appear in Secret Six since she really doesn't have ties to anyone on that team.....and I'm also guessing that it's Calculator that's hacking Oracle's system
#31 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27119 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler said:
" @.Mistress Redhead.: :P (scans from issue #2?) I'll pm you some. "
Thank you!!!! 
#32 Posted by The_MVPs (84696 posts) - - Show Bio

All those who read BoP #4 know where Lady Shiva will appear next ;)

#33 Posted by The_MVPs (84696 posts) - - Show Bio

Cover to BoP #6
#34 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27119 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler said:
"
 Cover to BoP #6
"
BUGGER OFF!!!!!! NO FREAKING WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG PLEASE TELL ME THAT IS SHIVA Cause I AM WELL USING THAT FOR SURREAL!!! XD
#35 Posted by The_MVPs (84696 posts) - - Show Bio
@.Mistress Redhead.:  Thats her. Have you read the ending to BoP #4 yet? If not you should ;)
#36 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27119 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler said:
" @.Mistress Redhead.:  Thats her. Have you read the ending to BoP #4 yet? If not you should ;) "
no v_v all our money is gonig on wedding stuff and moving, but we are getting some this week!!
#37 Posted by The_MVPs (84696 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by Surreal SaDiablo (1629 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler: O_____________________________O  

did you cream yourself?  

:P
#39 Posted by The_MVPs (84696 posts) - - Show Bio
@Surreal SaDiablo:  I've been cleaning up the mess for days now. Just seeing the scan again added another days worth of scrubbing ;P
#40 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27119 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler said:
" @Surreal SaDiablo:  I've been cleaning up the mess for days now. Just seeing the scan again added another days worth of scrubbing ;P "
ROFL my jaw hit the floor, and yay for lots of new scans for Surreal ;p oooh we can have scans of Surreal fighting Lady T now ;p
#41 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

Yay -_-

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.