Crossgen?

#1 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

Since when is Lady Death published by Crossgen, she should be under Avatar Press

#2 Posted by Kain Echnida (1750 posts) - - Show Bio

aztek_the_lost says:

"Since when is Lady Death published by Crossgen, she should be under Avatar Press"

I think Crossgen purchased Avatar Press, or vice versa or it's a sub company.

#3 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

Kain Echnida says:

"aztek_the_lost says:
"Since when is Lady Death published by Crossgen, she should be under Avatar Press"

I think Crossgen purchased Avatar Press, or vice versa or it's a sub company."

but the comics Lady Death appears in are Avatar Press...so either way it should be listed as her publisher

#4 Posted by Kain Echnida (1750 posts) - - Show Bio

aztek_the_lost says:

"Kain Echnida says:
"aztek_the_lost says:
but the comics Lady Death appears in are Avatar Press...so either way it should be listed as her publisher"

I don't know. That's just a very good question. I won't lie, I don't know much about Lady Death although I intend on picking up her stuff soon.

#5 Posted by fesak (7054 posts) - - Show Bio

Changed.

Moderator Online
#6 Posted by Kain Echnida (1750 posts) - - Show Bio

aztek_the_lost says:

"Kain Echnida says:
"aztek_the_lost says:
"Kain Echnida says:
"aztek_the_lost says:
but the comics Lady Death appears in are Avatar Press...so either way it should be listed as her publisher"
I don't know. That's just a very good question. I won't lie, I don't know much about Lady Death although I intend on picking up her stuff soon."
you should, based off your interests (as far as avatars and evilness) I suggest Chaos Comics that's her original stuff though the company went bankrupt its got A LOT of vampire stuff (Chastity, Jade, Purgatori) and all sorts of good stuff"

I've been hearing about that. Do you know if they sell TPBs of it?

#7 Posted by fesak (7054 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually there is a lot of characters listed under the wrong publisher. A lot of Star Wars and GI Joe characters are listed under Marvel for example.

Moderator Online
#8 Posted by Kain Echnida (1750 posts) - - Show Bio

Does anybody know if Death has TPBs? LoL.

#9 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

Kain Echnida says:

"aztek_the_lost says:
"Kain Echnida says:
"aztek_the_lost says:

I don't know. That's just a very good question. I won't lie, I don't know much about Lady Death although I intend on picking up her stuff soon."

you should, based off your interests (as far as avatars and evilness) I suggest Chaos Comics that's her original stuff though the company went bankrupt

its got A LOT of vampire stuff (Chastity, Jade, Purgatori) and all sorts of good stuff

#10 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

fesak says:

"Actually there is a lot of characters listed under the wrong publisher. A lot of Star Wars and GI Joe characters are listed under Marvel for example. "

I admit I have listed a lot of characters under wrong publishers (like 2000 AD) because they all have different ones and it gets to confusing

#11 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

Kain Echnida says:

"aztek_the_lost says:
"Kain Echnida says:
"aztek_the_lost says:
"Kain Echnida says:
"aztek_the_lost says:
you should, based off your interests (as far as avatars and evilness) I suggest Chaos Comics that's her original stuff though the company went bankrupt its got A LOT of vampire stuff (Chastity, Jade, Purgatori) and all sorts of good stuff"

I've been hearing about that. Do you know if they sell TPBs of it?"

I couldn't actually say, I've never seen them in TPB form but you could ask Methos or J1NX or KillerZ, they're all probably bigger fans than I am

#12 Posted by KillerZ (1608 posts) - - Show Bio

I see that Lady was moved to Avatar at last, good.

About the TBP's, I don't know much about what's in stores these days.

Edit: I found that Tvarus (http://www.comicvine.com/tvarus/1848/) in Medieval Lady Death is still in crossgen too, could he be moved also to Avatar.
Post Edited:2008-04-24 13:12:36

#13 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

KillerZ says:

"I found that Tvarus (http://www.comicvine.com/tvarus/1848/) in Medieval Lady Death is still in crossgen too, could he be moved also to Avatar."

anybody?

#14 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

waits

#15 Posted by Heml0ck (24 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kain Echnida said:
"

Does anybody know if Death has TPBs? LoL.

"

Yes there is a TBP for the first series The Reckoning.  I have it and they put out revised edtion I have it too but I dont know about any of the other books.   They were both put out by Chaos Comics.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.