Follow

Lady Death

Character » Lady Death appears in 397 issues.

Once a mortal woman, Hope became a powerful queen of Hell after making a desperate deal with a demon to escape being burned at the stake. Despite her infernal nature, she retained the heroism she had in her former life and strives to use her arcane powers for good. Lady Death is one of the most popular and recognizable of the modern comic book "bad girls."

Are You Excited for Lady Death's Return?

Nova`Prime`

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Nova`Prime`

Freaking sweet.. this is awesome news. Although still to bad Dynamite didn't get her, I wonder if we'll see a cross company promotion with her against Purgatori (again)!

Nova`Prime`

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Nova`Prime`
    @aztek the lost said:
    "yeah I know I was a little disappointed Dynamite didn't get her too but at least something's being done with her...I'm so glad the Chaos! characters are getting revived, it's awesome! "
    Totally the Chaos! catalog is what brought me back into comics, the art was awesome and the stories were top notch. Still sad I'll never find out what happened to Lady D and the gang after the Rapture. But what I did read from CrossGen then Avatar (wasn't DDP in there at one point?) was pretty good too so I got some high hopes for all of them.
    CaptHowdy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 188

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By CaptHowdy

Should be good... I wonder how having all the other Chaos stuff over at Dynamite will affect the re-release of old Chaos stuff involving crossovers with Lady Death and vice versa?

Nova`Prime`

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Nova`Prime`
    @CaptHowdy said:

" Should be good... I wonder how having all the other Chaos stuff over at Dynamite will affect the re-release of old Chaos stuff involving crossovers with Lady Death and vice versa? "

All that stuff might still be owned by Pulido, so as long as he doesn't make any changes and releases it just the way he did originally there probably wouldn't be a problem. Plus Dynamite has done a lot of collaborating stuff so it shouldn't be to difficult to get the characters together for a cross over once and whatnot.
    ladydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By ladydeath

I think Avatar messed up her story and since Boundless took over Lady Death the story has become interesting I am curious to see who the fake Lady Death is behind the mask.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.