why doesn't lady deadpool have healing abilities like deadpool?

#1 Posted by CDviper (9115 posts) - - Show Bio

i was looking threw the powers and she doesn't have any of the main powers deadpool does like teleportation, healing, immortality, holographic projection, or longevity? 

#2 Posted by Mutant X (1543 posts) - - Show Bio

She's a lame excuse for a character. As to why she doesn't have the abilities stated, I don't know and don't care.

#3 Posted by DEADPOOL (2710 posts) - - Show Bio

To be fair she just recently appeared, but in Prelude to Deadpool Corps #1, she says she heals fast which implies that she has a healing factor too. She's probably just like our Deadpool, but is a girl.

#4 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

@DEADPOOL said:

"To be fair she just recently appeared, but in Prelude to Deadpool Corps #1, she says she heals fast which implies that she has a healing factor too. She's probably just like our Deadpool, but is a girl. "

#5 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

What about Major Deadpool?

#6 Posted by DEADPOOL (2710 posts) - - Show Bio

Major Deadpool? Probably not. He looks too pretty to have Deadpool's healing factor.

#7 Posted by gui22 (383 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool can´t teleport himself!He as a device!And lady Deadpool is from an alternate dimension they are always differences!

#8 Posted by DEADPOOL (2710 posts) - - Show Bio
@gui22 said:
"And lady Deadpool is from an alternate dimension they are always differences! "

I know what one difference is, one Deadpool I'm a fan of and the other Deadpool I fap to. lmao!
#9 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEADPOOL said:
" Major Deadpool? Probably not. He looks too pretty to have Deadpool's healing factor. "
lol
#10 Posted by Craig Lovecraft (202 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEADPOOL:
Have you seen her without the mask on? You sure you want to keep fapping to that?
#11 Posted by Edamame (28294 posts) - - Show Bio
@Craig Lovecraft said:
" @DEADPOOL: Have you seen her without the mask on? You sure you want to keep fapping to that? "
lol
#12 Posted by CrimsonAlchemist (410 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEADPOOL: lol Same goes for me ><D
#13 Posted by AskaniSon295 (428 posts) - - Show Bio

she has his healing abilities she grew her finger back after she accidently cut it off she also has female hotness i.e. boobs, a pretty face after deadpool corps #5 those are abilites deadpool doesn't have.

#14 Posted by kuchiku (4070 posts) - - Show Bio
@AskaniSon295 said:
"she has his healing abilities she grew her finger back after she accidently cut it off she also has female hotness i.e. boobs, a pretty face after deadpool corps #5 those are abilites deadpool doesn't have. "

true dat
#15 Posted by davidkenneth (443 posts) - - Show Bio
@kuchiku said:
"@AskaniSon295 said:
"she has his healing abilities she grew her finger back after she accidently cut it off she also has female hotness i.e. boobs, a pretty face after deadpool corps #5 those are abilites deadpool doesn't have. "
true dat "

True, true dat
#16 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12238 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Dogpool have a HF?
#17 Posted by Terran (580 posts) - - Show Bio
@MarvelJackAss433 said:
"Does Dogpool have a HF? "

Yes.
#18 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17446 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mutant X said:
" She's a lame excuse for a character. As to why she doesn't have the abilities stated, I don't know and don't care. "
then why did you comment then?

@CDviper:  It just wasn't listed. The Teleporting is because of a thing he stole.

@Primmaster64: Major Deadpool and Headpool are the only ones without Healing Factors i think. Headpool had one but lost it. 

@MarvelJackAss433: He used to be shot out of a cannon into a pit of acid on a daily basis then shot with flamethrowers... so yeah
#19 Posted by Mutant X (1543 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mikepool said:
" @Mutant X said:
" She's a lame excuse for a character. As to why she doesn't have the abilities stated, I don't know and don't care. "
To state my opinion and exercise my right to free speech. Why else?
#20 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17446 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mutant X said:
" @Mikepool said:
" @Mutant X said:
To state my opinion and exercise my right to free speech. Why else? "
The internet is not America, therefore your right to freedom of speech doesn't matter here.
#21 Posted by mewmdude77 (993 posts) - - Show Bio

Lady Deadpool is here for Deadpool to look even creepier, because he keeps hitting on her.

#22 Posted by Kairan1979 (16868 posts) - - Show Bio
@mewmdude77:
I agree. "Inter-dimensional self-cest" is creepy.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.