So awesome.

#1 Posted by Liverwurst (881 posts) - - Show Bio

I just finished the series, as awesome as it is, L is even cooler then the series itself. Anyone else agree that L's awesome plots were one of the things that made this series great?

#2 Posted by Assimilation (955 posts) - - Show Bio

L is the most kick ass detective ever. I wanted to cry when He died.

#3 Posted by IcePrince_X (4632 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this the L of the DeathNote series?

He is really is weirdly awesome! Intelligent wacko!

#4 Posted by Gottheit (3460 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey, thanks for the update, assimilation, it's real nice to know this ahead of time...

#5 Posted by Assimilation (955 posts) - - Show Bio

Gottheit says:

"Hey, thanks for the update, assimilation, it's real nice to know this ahead of time..."

You're welcome

#6 Posted by Silenttiger43 (182 posts) - - Show Bio

OH MY GOSH I'M SO HAPPY DEATHNOTE CHARACTERS ARE ON THIS SITE

hehe, I guess I should've expected it, but it's still making me extatic. L is so amazing! I wish he didn't have to die, but you gotta admit it was a pretty amazing way to go.

BTW me thinks if you don't want to find stuff out, you should stay away from forums until you're done. I hate getting spoilers as well, so I refuse to talk to anyone about something until I'm fully updated. Then I go on a rampage of super excitedness ^_^ Like now

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Post Edited:2008-03-11 08:44:23

#7 Posted by DEADPOOL (2697 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn, he dies? He's the coolest character!

So, L's Caucasian? I haven't seen that many episodes.

Post Edited:2008-03-11 11:00:49

#8 Posted by Silenttiger43 (182 posts) - - Show Bio

DEADPOOL says:

"Damn, he dies? He's the coolest character! So, L's Caucasian? I haven't seen that many episodes.
Post Edited:2008-03-11 11:00:49"

Oh just wait! It gets totally amazing, your mind will be blown to bits ^_^

#9 Posted by Assimilation (955 posts) - - Show Bio

DEADPOOL says:

"Damn, he dies? He's the coolest character! So, L's Caucasian? I haven't seen that many episodes.
Post Edited:2008-03-11 11:00:49"

He gets replaced by the Lbino

#10 Posted by Silenttiger43 (182 posts) - - Show Bio

That guy's not as cool as L though

#11 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

not by a long shot in hell

#12 Posted by Silenttiger43 (182 posts) - - Show Bio

I've always liked white-haired people, but personality wise, L's still way better.

#13 Posted by Ptero (184 posts) - - Show Bio

I just have to revive this thread after watching Deathnote.

L is possibly the most awesome character ever. He's probably the best detective ive seen wrote... Its so hard to write just how awesome he is. I find his sugar addiction a really fun and unique personality quirk too.

(spoiler space)

The entire time he's around he's just amazing. I couldn't stand him dying... it just seemed so anticlimactic. Yet you just know in the end that he won all along, he just knew.. yet he just seemed to let Light win, as if he was just tired of it all. And maybe because in the end he just found that he just couldn't bring it all down on his only real friend ever.

His 'replacements' sucked too. Not only did they seem force, but they were too young.. i'm sorry, but it just broke the wall to me, having such young teens commanding FBI etc.. that's another topic though for another forum though.

#14 Posted by Zenma (4970 posts) - - Show Bio

i think L outwits batman

#15 Posted by Ptero (184 posts) - - Show Bio

Zenma says:

"i think L outwits batman"

Completely... he's just simply amazing.

I was going to post a thread to discuss it, but it would be like comparing robin and lady shiva in a battle of martial arts, I dont like mismatches.

Its just no contest.. I mean, certainly Batman is a genius and a great detective, but he hasn't got a patch on L.

#16 Posted by Zenma (4970 posts) - - Show Bio

i like L's intelligence towards solving, it's just simply outstanding

#17 Posted by Silenttiger43 (182 posts) - - Show Bio

I love how L and Light seem to think the exact same way, so they always know what the other's up to XD it's hilariously awesome.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.