Would you guys want to see Kyle Rayner in Young Justice?

#1 Posted by LightningTiger2190 (106 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the show is missing a lantern factor. With the John and Hal in space. I think an episode with a young Kyle being added to the team would be cool. We could have Guy showing him the ropes. I would also like to see Cyborg since DC seems to be pushing him anyway. Being apart of Dick's Team and then being promoted at the end of the show would be cool. He was my favorite character in Teen Titans and I think he would be interesting to see. On second thought Blue Beetle already brings the heavy tech to the team so Mr. Stone probably won't make it in.

What do you guys think?

#2 Posted by ShrimpDino (841 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be awesome to have Green Lantern Kyle Rayner in the Young Justice cartoon

#3 Posted by Spectre108 (269 posts) - - Show Bio

Heck yeah!

#4 Posted by madlovemonkey (1 posts) - - Show Bio

I would love to see him in there. Since Jordan is gone, they could totally make Kyle Rayner the replacement Green Lantern for a while. I've always considered him my fave Green Lantern. (I'm in the minority, I know)

#5 Posted by X9 (757 posts) - - Show Bio

Yees!

I still believe he may show up, as the creators have already said that there would be many heros (who they wouldn't tell "us" about) who'd appear in the second season.

I think he'd be great there.

#6 Posted by CaptainLantern76 (553 posts) - - Show Bio

That would be fantastic.

#7 Posted by SoA (4838 posts) - - Show Bio

he is the only human lantern left

#8 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldn't be crazy about it. Maybe Jade instead?

#9 Posted by Crash_Recovery (850 posts) - - Show Bio

Kyle's not "young" he's well into his 20s. He's a Dick Grayson age character, not a teen.

#10 Posted by Freddy_F_Freeman (47 posts) - - Show Bio

id like to see kyle in an animated show but the only way they could ever do it is to create a new origin for him but he wouldnt work for young justice seeing as he's older than everyone on the team, maybe a new JLA series though

#11 Posted by Mr_Winchester (708 posts) - - Show Bio

@Freddy_F_Freeman said:

id like to see kyle in an animated show but the only way they could ever do it is to create a new origin for him but he wouldnt work for young justice seeing as he's older than everyone on the team, maybe a new JLA series though

This. Though Kyle is becoming my top fav Lantern.

#12 Edited by VampireSelektor (749 posts) - - Show Bio

@Crash_Recovery: Kyle can get the "Zatanna" treatment. Note that Kyle was about five years younger than Dick pre-Flashpoint.

#13 Posted by Teerack (6372 posts) - - Show Bio

@fodigg said:

I wouldn't be crazy about it. Maybe Jade instead?

That be so awesome.

#14 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

Why not?

#15 Posted by tahmidk (283 posts) - - Show Bio

zatanna seems weird as a kid, a bit scary. would be cool to see kyle as hes my fav human green lantern

#16 Posted by geoff2005 (206 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to see Young justice period LOL, they need to bring it back

#17 Posted by MisterKetch (253 posts) - - Show Bio

The only problem with the "Zatanna Treatment" is that they were able to use her father and her relationship with him to develop her character. A teenaged Kyle would seem a bit out of place.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.