New Guardians Pic

#1 Posted by RScottH08 (249 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by noj (1038 posts) - - Show Bio

WHOAH!!! They are wasting absolutely no time in this series!

#3 Posted by RScottH08 (249 posts) - - Show Bio

Ya, man thats what i thought, right into a major arc it seems.

#4 Posted by The_Tree (6416 posts) - - Show Bio

So Kyle's going to become a rainbow warrior? Looks cool, I've always wanted to know what somebody would look like with all rings.

#5 Posted by Hunter114 (829 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought it was impossible for someone to wear all the rings because of the antithesis factor

#6 Posted by RScottH08 (249 posts) - - Show Bio

Im still wondering if they will do anything with the white and black rings in this one too. i mean the black rings i believe were released with the death of mogo and idk about the white
#7 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3227 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump what ended up happeneing?

#8 Edited by MisterKetch (253 posts) - - Show Bio

@Supermanwithatan01:he controlled the power of all the colors for I believe all of 10 seconds (might be rounding up here) before starting to literally melt. However the newest story arc is going to feature him learning each color separately from members of the other corps. He also was able to summon the blue light to super charge a blast from his ring without the aid of a blue lantern or ring.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.